2385 9 2016-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark.mwilliams7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235738 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Went to go outdoors today to find a backpack to fit my phantom 4 and the case it came in, so I ended up going through every bag and backpack in the store but found one that's just perfect it's the osprey transporter series model 65

It's has pockets big enough for sun shield iPad and other bits you may need, shoulder straps double up as carry handles so it can be carried like. Sports bag.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2016-3-28
Use props
fraggdya
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Looks alright that nice find!
2016-3-28
Use props
mark.mwilliams7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yeah did want not to use the box the P 4 came in, this way I can keep it in its box plus take it out to hard to reach places
2016-3-28
Use props
ZachGoesHard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6512 ft

Check out this affordable option as well...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DEEC ... carousels&psc=1
2016-3-28
Use props
Jkeller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

This backpack right here fits the Phantom 4 OG case perfectly. I cannot verify, but I have seen many pictures and testimonials on other forums.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/965271/midwayusa-tactical-backpack
2016-3-28
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just took delivery of this bag after reading your post and like you said: great bag that fits with the protective case that the P4 comes in. Easy to carry as backpack and good storage for other items. Clearly a no-brainer if you want a backpack bag that you can place the P4 case inside for less than 80 bucks
2016-4-3
Use props
mark.mwilliams7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

M Stuart K Posted at 2016-4-3 14:33
I just took delivery of this bag after reading your post and like you said: great bag that fits with ...

Glad you like it :-) I've been using it this last week and it's great get all the parts I want to carry and the P4 is well protected. Makes it easy to walk off to hard to reach place and get great shots, the bag sits high on your back and feels comfortable when walk or cycling too, like you say great price
2016-4-3
Use props
kettoi
New

United States

Hey Mark. I want to buy tactical quality backpack. What you will recommend to buy if i want a good tactical backpack? Phantom 4 will be ok or any other recommendation? I read a few good reviews about 5.11 tactical backpack. Thus, I want to hear feedback from experience people.
2017-9-26
Use props
rwcreigh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111818 ft

United States

KOOL Find.
2017-9-27
Use props
kettoi
New

United States

RE: Phantom 4 back pack found

kettoi Posted at 2017-9-26 23:57
Hey Mark. I want to buy tactical quality backpack. What you will recommend to buy if i want a good tactical backpack? Phantom 4 will be ok or any other recommendation? I read a few good reviews about 5.11 tactical backpack. Thus, I want to hear feedback from experience people.

kettoi Posted at 2017-9-26 23:57
Hey Mark. I want to buy tactical quality backpack. What you will  recommend to buy if i want a good tactical backpack totalguide? Phantom 4 will be  ok or any other recommendation? I read a few good reviews about 5.11  tactical backpack. Thus, I want to hear feedback from experience people.

5.11 is also good one I think. Thus, I have ordered that backpack......
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules