Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Won't update
2090 2 2016-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dragunflyllc
New

United States

Ever since I updated my inspire 1 to firmware 1.4 on the AC, the video feed on the camera is blank/black. Right now the RC is at 1.5.8 and the DJI GO APP is at 2.7.1. It seems like I pretty much tried everything to update it.

I formatted my sd card, downloaded 1.6 on to the computer then to moved it on the sd card. Then I put the mini sd in the inspire 1 camera and turned the AC on but no response. Everything is fuctioning normal other than the fact I'm not getting video feed and the dashboard of the DJI go app says the AC as well as battery need to be updated.

If anyone could please help I would greatly appreciate it. I have a big client next week that is expecting me to film his home. I already called DJI and they just end up hanging up on me. Also does it matter what type of ad card is being used? I have a 2 GB PNY disk.
2016-3-30
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just thought I would say, follow this video completely and then see if you are still having trouble. The Inspire 1 needs to use the SD card to update via the BIN file that is downloaded from DJI Inspire page. ONLY the aircraft
The remote updates separately and the Inspire is turned off.  If the video is not working, some have uninstalled the GO App and reinstalled it to fix this. You can clear the video cache files from the iPad to help with this problem too.  I hope you get it going again

Rich
2016-3-30
Use props
dragunflyllc
New

United States

Thank you for the response, I'm going to give it a go.
2016-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules