P2V+, Naza-M Mode, Two Quick Green Blinks while Descending?
1571 5 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haven't noticed this before, could be new but I'm not sure what it means and could use some help. Can't find it anywhere on the web.
Tonight while flying in Naza-M (both S1 and S2 in top position), had 7+ satellites, I was watching the steady green blinks. I noticed only while descending it would change to a pattern of two quick green blinks, then a pause, then two quick green blinks and so on. It seemed to stop as soon as the descent stopped. Went right back to a slow single green blink. Didn't happen on ascent, only descent. I think, from what I can tell. It's possible it's always done this and I've never noticed since I do not usually fly at night and can't see the blinks very good in the day.

Mosquitoes were out in full force so I couldn't dive deeper into this and thought I would just reference the Naza-M blink chart. It's not on it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2014-9-27
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guess I've answered my own question but I'll leave the post in case any else wonders this, or I am wrong. It appears in the Naza-M Manual that two green blinks just means GPS Mode when sticks are not at center. That explains it. Ust just have never noticed it in the daylight.
2014-9-27
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You are correct, 2 rapid green flashes is "sticks not centre" or in other words receiving control input from the transmitter.
2014-9-27
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-28 12:59
Guess I've answered my own question but I'll leave the post in case any else wonders this, or I am w ...

I haven't notice it but I take a look next time I fly!
2014-9-28
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Before the spring centered throttle, the double blink was the pilot's only indication that there was no up/down command being transmitted.
Very annoying when the craft was out some distance...
2014-9-28
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

That's right. Two quick green blinking  means  that  GPS Mode when sticks are not at center in  Naza-M mode.
2014-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules