Thread for Newbies
312060 916 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
supcoop1
New

United States

Is there a setting within the DJI Phantom software to prevent the DJI stamp from appearing at the bottom of videos during the first few seconds?  What video editing software do you like to use?  Thanks much!
2016-6-2
Use props
WillBapta
lvl.2

United States

str1776 Posted at 2016-5-25 19:43
prop guards are not a bad option

Just remember to not use them in high winds or they act as sails and will drift away your poor drone!
2016-6-2
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

WillBapta Posted at 2016-6-2 12:36
Just remember to not use them in high winds or they act as sails and will drift away your poor dro ...

thank  you very much for your advice
2016-6-2
Use props
gww816
lvl.2

United States

When I play back one of my flight records in the Go app there is a vertical line of  dots along the right edge of the screen. Sometimes the dots turn blue during the playback. What do these represent? Thanks.
2016-6-4
Use props
sergio.go
lvl.2

United States

this may sound ridiculous, but is there any other way to upload photos that don't require you to put a link?
2016-6-18
Use props
bernardonogales
New
Flight distance : 227812 ft

Bolivia

HI there,

A warning signal appears on my screen on my phantom 4 that says "loose propellers" I have checked all 4 and it's well secured also are the tiny screws.

it has only a month old. Should I changed for a new one because still is under warranty?

thanks
2016-7-2
Use props
bernardonogales
New
Flight distance : 227812 ft

Bolivia

HI there,

A warning signal appears on my screen on my phantom 4 that says "loose propellers" I have checked all 4 and it's well secured also are the tiny screws.

it has only a month old. Should I changed for a new one because still is under warranty?

thanks
2016-7-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

bernardonogales Posted at 2016-7-2 17:01
HI there,

A warning signal appears on my screen on my phantom 4 that says "loose propellers" I have ...

Are you sure that you have no play when attached?  If you are OK, then remove the App, power cycle the device and then reinstall the App.  See if that clears the error message.
2016-7-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

sergio.go Posted at 2016-6-18 15:10
this may sound ridiculous, but is there any other way to upload photos that don't require you to put ...

Sorry no there is not.
2016-7-2
Use props
billfraser81
New

Can someone please help, i crashed my drone fell 20 feet nothing broken looked and everything is connected. I tried everything and aircraft will not connect to controller.
2016-7-4
Use props
PureColorDesign
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242169 ft
United States

How long does it take to get your first thread reviewed and posted?
2016-7-5
Use props
Wingsy
lvl.2

United States

PureColorDesign Posted at 2016-7-5 09:37
How long does it take to get your first thread reviewed and posted?

I have the same question. I joined and posted a question early yesterday and so far nothing. And no response to my email to dji yesterday afternoon. I'm posting this to see if a reply will show up as opposed to a new thread.
2016-7-6
Use props
PureColorDesign
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242169 ft
United States

Wingsy Posted at 2016-7-6 22:25
I have the same question. I joined and posted a question early yesterday and so far nothing. And n ...

Took 24 hours for them to approve my first one. Now I'm good to go. They should have you approved by tonight.
2016-7-6
Use props
mamestro
lvl.2
United States

I just bought the inspire 1. Opened it up and the battery doesn't work. No lights. How do I return the battery to get a new one? Or is there something I can do to get the battery working?
2016-7-7
Use props
torresalexander
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319734 ft

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and love all the information that's on here!! I wanted to introduce this project that I'm working on to this group. It's a free mobile iOS app that allows users to share where they fly there drone and give people ideas where they can fly their drones. Here's a link to it I'd love to get feedback https://appsto.re/us/1x1wcb.i

2016-7-16
Use props
pramod.ca
New
Canada

Dji ground station not connecting to BTU, my pad running ios 9.3.2! is there a plan to update the app anytime soon
2016-7-18
Use props
rallred48
lvl.2
United States

Can anyone answer this question.
Has anyone ever used the galaxy tab for a phantom standered? If so did it work?
2016-7-18
Use props
the skys the li
lvl.1

Ireland

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-28 16:01
Newbie? It'll save you going through pages and pages...                                 Phantompilot ...

hi there im a newbie to the phantom 2 just put my phantom in naza mode..but was wondering is the gps mode different in naza mode...
2016-8-2
Use props
xylotecxz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have recently had my matrice 600m returned from DJI repair and when I assembled it they had given me a new GPS compass antenna but they had returned the original one I sent with the damaged M600. I am wondering..if it was damaged why didn't the just dispose of it and if it wasn;t damaged why did they give me a new one?
Having installed the new one I am now getting a warning on my RC saying  GPS 1 Version mismatch please update firmware.
Can anyone shed some light on where I would find a link to do this?
I cannot find anything on DJI site even when I connect the machine to DJI assistant.
2016-8-3
Use props
Bsaintmedia
New

United States

just joined wont let me post threads
2016-8-9
Use props
Bsaintmedia
New

United States

Also my gimbal on my Phantom 4 is going up and down on start up and reading "Gimbal has reached roll end" it doesn't stop or level out.
2016-8-9
Use props
paulscarlett195
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149039 ft
United Kingdom

Hello can't seem to get on here
2016-8-14
Use props
maisonrizky
New

Indonesia

Buy phantom 3 standard last week, updating firmware to the latest, set off beginner mode, set to max distance and altitude then flying it before 30 meters altitude the signal is off,,, send the report to dji service and got feedback for the method for fix the problem..i following step by step and the result still same, sad and disapointed.
2016-8-15
Use props
jlrsn41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10482 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where is the Phantom 4 section?
No
2016-9-23
Use props
WTXz1dqzImBg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45226 ft

New here
Where can I go to get an explanation on Mavic WiFi and cell coverage requirements
2016-10-1
Use props
spoonlamp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 301506 ft
Netherlands

Hi all - complete drone newbie here. Have the original posts in this thread been updated? Just looking at things like Return To Home height and the drones not using obstacle avoidance during that function. I'm pretty sure the obstacle avoidance function works on a return to home flight now...but I can't find where I read that  
2016-10-10
Use props
WTXz1dqzImBg
lvl.2
Canada

New user here. Pre-ordered Mavic.
I am having issues with the DJI forum.
For some reason, my PC ((Windows 10) keeps blocking the DJI website. It's not browser related, because the issue exists with edge, explorer, chrome, and Firefox. The issue is related to DJI website only. "The site's security certificate is not trusted!"
Any suggestions?
2016-10-19
Use props
WTXz1dqzImBg
lvl.2
Canada

Second issue. DJI forum related.
Since I can't access DJI on my PC, I can only access the forum on my iPhone, using the DJI go App, or using Safari.
I can't edit my user profile, it won't let me change my username, of put up an avatar.
Any suggestions?
2016-10-19
Use props
uYgum9wCHCW4
lvl.1

Thailand

We are doing the best to keep you up to  date.  We do not know the reason for the delay.  We have asked but do  not have an answer as of yet.  
We do know that it is not about a patent infringement.  We do know that  production is proceeding. We don't know when shipments will proceed."

- How does a company not know the reason for the delays of shipment? or not know when the shipments will proceed? Took 3 reminders to confirm that the money wad deducted and paid to DJI - though it was deducted the moment the order was placed? We are in the feudal ages are we wherein money's extorted by the "Count" and us peasants do not know what's happening to it? or when the roads will be built? Is this response for real from the LA DJI Team??
2016-10-21
Use props
FX8nZOeUBggw
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the links
2016-10-22
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Hi

I just tried posting a new thread to ask a question. There was no "post" button, only "new thread" and "save draft". The new thread was 'dead' so I clicked save draft which is showing up in my "posts" on my page. However it's not in the actual thread.... nor is a reply I made yesterday to another post (international regulations on drones).

Have I been "banned" already???
2016-10-24
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

So what is the little blue badge icon on the user account home screen for? If there a certain amount of points needed for a next level badge?

2016-10-24
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

Wow! I am a member of about 20 different forums on the internet. It has never been so difficult for me to find basic functions/settings for the forum. Please help! First, I wanted to ask a moderator a basic forum settings question. So, I figured I would PM DJI-Ken how to do this. It took forever to figure out how to do this. It appears based on first post of this thread that you must add the person whom you want to PM as a friend first. So I tried to add Ken as a "friend" wiothout success. It just said "adding friend" and the wheel kept spinning forever.  So, now I'm posting here in hopes someone will see this.  Here are my 3 questions: 1) How do you PM someone? 2) How can I get instant email notifications when someone replies to a thread I am involved in? 3) How can I be notified when I get a PM?

Since, I will not be notified by email when you respond to my questions. Please send me a PM (if you can) so I can find your answer.
2016-10-25
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-7-2 20:10
Sorry no there is not.

Can you help me by responding to the post just above this one?
2016-10-25
Use props
matt.krupa4201
New

United States

How much does DJI charge for a phantom 4 an hour?

Anyone have had service?
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

stealle Posted at 2016-10-25 23:40
Wow! I am a member of about 20 different forums on the internet. It has never been so difficult for  ...

The PM feature does not work for the mods and I think they are working on the forum so the PM's may not be working as they should currently.
2016-10-26
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-26 15:33
The PM feature does not work for the mods and I think they are working on the forum so the PM's ma ...

Is there a way to get email notifications when someone makes a post in a thread you are involved in? This is a common feature in most forums. If not, please put in a feature request.
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

stealle Posted at 2016-10-27 05:48
Is there a way to get email notifications when someone makes a post in a thread you are involved i ...

Yes, it's already been requested long ago.
2016-10-26
Use props
tristan56
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken where do I go to get in touch with someone that can help me with my order? I have seen many orders go out that were placed after mine and no one seems to be able to give me any answers. I am getting really frustrated as DJI has had my money for a month now and I have zero information on when mine is getting shipped.

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        Paypal
Total:       
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-09-27 20:09:07 (UTC)
2016-10-27
Use props
kapo.eagle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105118 ft

Switzerland

I can't create an Adress in my Account.
The Country is an must field and is blocked.

How i can create my Adress?

In my account, I can always write my country, but is not saved, despite the information "successful"
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules