Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thread for Newbies
308321 909 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChasD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435965 ft
United States

Newbie looking for some help.....is there a post, link or some other method to get instructions for the forum software?  I'm looking for basic info such ad changing topics, word searches, PM's etc.
Thank you
2016-12-12
Use props
gburns53
lvl.1
United States

Please explain the "This post contains more resources" (Your user group can not download or view attachments" - in the Intro thread
2016-12-21
Use props
PentaBro
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi, new to the forum, first time here. Glad to join the team!!!
2016-12-24
Use props
JustRayan
New

France

hi everyone, i have an issue with my brand new P3S and i don't know where to post to get help ?
when i turn on the aircraft, i can hear a little sound coming from the gambal/camera

it's constant

here is a video (you can hear it at 0:26 and note that it is more audible in real)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxMHcqTiS0u5c05TNWQ5S3dJVVk

Thanks
2016-12-24
Use props
fans0700bd19
New

Turkey

Hi der.  Buy new p4 model my remote not  batary. Fulll
Bip. Bip.  Problems. Not charge remote batary
2016-12-24
Use props
fans0700bd19
New

Turkey

Hi der.  Buy new p4 model my remote not  batary. Fulll
Bip. Bip.  Problems. Not charge remote batary
2016-12-24
Use props
HoosierHoser
New

United States

Merry Christmas!
2016-12-24
Use props
뻁쎿쨿
New

South Korea

good         
2016-12-25
Use props
Johnnyo12
New

United States

New user. Crash resulted in bri
2016-12-25
Use props
Johnnyo12
New

United States

crash resulted in broken prop and now ESC error message for P1 and P4. Ideas?  Reset or repair?
2016-12-25
Use props
fans436c8394
New

United States

What are the operating temperatures of the phantom 3 standard?  Can I fly it if the air temp is between 22 and 32 degress F?
2016-12-26
Use props
fans436c8394
New

United States

What is the true operating temperature of the phantom 3 (standard)? Can it fly if the air temperature is between 20 and 32 degrees F?
2016-12-26
Use props
RADROCKET
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110827 ft
United States

thank You very much
2016-12-27
Use props
Muddy90
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi from a newbie. I live in the south of England.  I'm learning fast (I hope! ) but still have loads to go. I'm loving my p3s but want to extend the range & have looked at a couple of options.
I've done a couple of vids, really pleased with this one. Not bad for a second flight?
2017-1-5
Use props
Piercejpierce
New

United States

This thread is completely useless, i cant post new topics with out haveing point? gtfo of here, how the heck are you suppose to get help if you cant even post new threads. I dont want to be part of this community if i have to post 600 time before being able to make a new thread. I got a life and dont have time for this bs
2017-1-6
Use props
daniellol
New

Poland

Hi. My name is Daniel. I am big fan of DJI  products, but i have a tiny problem with login to DJI Assistant 2 I am registrated user but when i try to login in assistant 2 i have information that my email address or password are incorrect. I want to activate my Matrice 600 A3 controler. Best regards, sorry for my english.
2017-1-7
Use props
fans18695ed8
New
Flight distance : 23038 ft
Canada

Why can't I post a new thread?

I've had absolutely terrible service from the chat team and want to start a thread so that I can hopefully get help from the mods here.
2017-1-9
Use props
Manning Valley
lvl.1

Australia

I am still learning how to use my Phanton 3 Professional. I beleive I have changed the max distance and height to the max settings but for some reason when flying only 30m away the remote will disconnect from the air craft and the air craft will go into return home mode and land. What could be causing it to do this?
2017-1-11
Use props
Minnesota Q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183018 ft
United States

I've tried to start a new thread, get message that says I don't have the authority to start a new thread??
2017-1-11
Use props
Keyogii
New

United States

When I attempt to create a new thread, I get a message indicating that I'm not authorized to do so.  I don't see anything about this message.
2017-1-14
Use props
Bananaheim
New
United States

I created an account and loggin in.  When I try to create a new thread in the mavic pro forum I get an error message that I am unable to create a new thread.  Can anyone tell me what I am a doing wrong?
2017-1-15
Use props
GiantBubbleGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41962 ft
United States

Can you explain why I can't see attachments in posts? I see a rectangle that says "This post contains more resources" and "Your user group can not download or view attachments".
2017-1-16
Use props
DGP23
New

United Kingdom

If like me you can't start a new thread, it seems you have to have earnt enough points before you can do so !!!   

go to :http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid560354

and down to section XV  -  Points.

Think Im somehow on 19 so maybe just got to log in again tomorrow  

2017-1-17
Use props
btrabucco
New

United States

Hello all.

I just inherited a Phantom 1 from a happy new owner of a Phantom 4.  I have yet to make first flight but doing lots of research.

It is in good shape but I need some new props.   The ones on there are self tightening and marked 8045.  

Where is the best place to get some new ones?  When I look in online stores I see ones marked 8045 but they are not self tightening. When I look in forums people say the ones for the Vision (9443?).

Suggestions please on what I which I should get and where is best to get them from.

Many thanks in advance from the newbie!
2017-1-17
Use props
JBinFla
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone.  I just got a new (to me) refurbished Phantom 4.  So far so good, though I haven't actually flown it yet (all my time has been evenings when it's dark so I hope to fly tomorrow during the day).  
2017-1-21
Use props
pepette.com
New
Flight distance : 116060 ft
France

Hi everyone,

I am Jerome and I just received my Mavic Pro
2017-1-22
Use props
fans81caeef4
New
India

#Quick I have phantom 4  it is nice  but it has some broblem of gimbal some time camera face look like hang down and can't control. Then  It restart after landing, it will be ok , then again  it will come same broblem what I will do? Here#
2017-1-22
Use props
fans43a76302
New
Flight distance : 331306 ft
United States

New to the forum....thanks.
2017-2-13
Use props
Waldbjoern
lvl.1
Denmark

2017-2-15
Use props
gma222
New

Singapore

Waldbjoern Posted at 2017-2-15 02:31

same here.. thx too
2017-2-18
Use props
PredFan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249537 ft
United States

When I try to start a new thread it says that I'm not authorized. However, I have registered and completed all the listed steps.
2017-2-18
Use props
philnolan3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62530 ft
United States

I just signed up, activated with the email link, waited 30 minutes, but when I try to post a new topic it says "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…"  Is there somethign I have to do before posting a new topic?
2017-2-18
Use props
edmoore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598150 ft
United Kingdom

new to the forum, hi all - also unable to start a new thread despite having 17 "points"...
2017-2-19
Use props
KzooCatman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282418 ft
United States

Hi All-
I'm new to the forum. I ordered a Mavic Pro on Jan 27 and was extremely surprised to receive it by Feb 8, given that the Spring Festival was underway.  While others have reported difficulties in obtaining their Mavic Pro, I can happily say my experience was only positive.  Through my DJI account I was kept informed of my order status.  Shipping status from DJI Shenzhen to my Michigan USA location via FedEx took 3 days and everything in the package was immaculate. I am grateful to all of the reviewers and posters who have created and made so much useful information available on line  I hope that I mayh be able to return the favo to others in the future.
Unusually warm weather this week has allowed for first flights and all I can say is WOW!  The Mavic Pro and Go 4 app are far more than I anticipated despite the myriad of videos I watched prior to my purchase and in the interim while I waited for it to arrive.  I am a beginner who is excited with the prospect of what lies ahead.
2017-2-19
Use props
fivetonine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hey guys, this is a Thread to explain how the forum works. This is NOT a place to discuss your problems with DJI products - go to the subforms and search for a related thread or create a new one.
2017-2-27
Use props
FlyW/Key
lvl.1

United States

New pilot, flown for a few weeks, did job went very well. next went to fly again and got and still have a green screen pixaly and jumps between green and purple. Any ideas? Drone still flys fine. P3 pro
2017-2-27
Use props
fansa2711a9a
New

Iran

YOU don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
If your browser does not autom
WHATS WRONG?????????????????????????????????????????????????/
WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????
2017-3-1
Use props
fansd2516cdb
New
Canada

Why shows I don't have authority to post in "New" group
2017-3-6
Use props
teterwa60
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

How do you search through the forum to find posts on a subject?
2017-3-11
Use props
fans55e004e7
New

United States

DJI
Im trying to send my magic in for repair, I purchased DJI Care when I purchased my mavic pro. When i try to submit my information it does not accept when I press Submit. Also it says "No record found" when I look up my account. how can I get support to send in my damaged Mavic pro?
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules