Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thread for Newbies
308272 909 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcoSJ900
New

Colombia

Many thanks for this guide. I Am very newbie and I have a S900+ Z15GH4 and I want to buy a LightBridge2, but I have a question and I will appreciate your answer: with LB2 I would control both, camera gimbal and the S900 with just one LB2 remote control
2017-3-18
Use props
Marteinn
New

Iceland

Test message, I can't create new posts
2017-3-20
Use props
Drosky
New

United States

Im cool with that
2017-3-21
Use props
Zalaban
lvl.1
Haiti

gburns53 Posted at 2016-12-21 12:50
Please explain the "This post contains more resources" (Your user group can not download or view attachments" - in the Intro thread

Im still having that problem too.
How to fix?
2017-3-22
Use props
AZChic
New
United States

I'm trying to post on here to figure out what is going on with my new DJI Osmo Mobile and it's telling me I can't post a new thread, that I don't have permission?
2017-3-25
Use props
MauiMavic
New

United States

Thank you
2017-3-28
Use props
JaseR
New
United Kingdom

Hello people,

New to the forum and I'm requesting some help. I can't actually decide which drone to get and I would like your input on either the phantom 4 or the mavic
2017-3-31
Use props
JaseR
New
United Kingdom

Hello people,

New to the forum and I'm requesting some help. I can't actually decide which drone to get and I would like your input on either the phantom 4 or the mavic
2017-3-31
Use props
Louis_Alt
New

France

It's hard to post a thread here, how can i?
2017-4-4
Use props
fansdebb0b6c
New

Netherlands

Yes, for some reason it is not possible to add a new thread on new accounts. I am not going to read the complete rule list. Just use your brain is usually the way to go. I guess i need to make a first post before starting a new thread?
2017-4-5
Use props
Cyril.lionnet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 374905 ft
Australia

P4 pro and Controller connection Losing connection a lot. HELP

Hi im having major issues with p4 pro and controller communication . First i get a weak singal then lost signal and then return home.
This is happening more in the past 4 flights ? what do i do to resove this issue please.
2017-4-6
Use props
fans75964995
New
Flight distance : 1857 ft
United States

Hey all this is my first post so I hope I don't screw it up. Anyway, I just received my phantom 4 pro from fedex, I opened the foam case picked the phantom up and I heard a rattle. I took the camera stabilizer off and 3 little balls came out, they look like little bearings. Can someone please let me know what this is? Thank you.
2017-4-6
Use props
fansca657377
New
United Kingdom

Hello, just testing this forum. I'm having real trouble with my new Mavic Pro and cannot find a fix online. Please help!!
2017-4-8
Use props
Bernardo74
New
Portugal

hello to all,

i've recently bought a phantom 4 pro and after some tests i'm very disapointed with my footages, my videos are pulsing/flickering, what can be wrong? Thank you.
2017-4-22
Use props
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

So here starts my DJI journey!
2017-4-29
Use props
alasdrones
New
United States

My phantom 3 pro has a vertical line that scrolls up the screen everytime I yaw left or right.  Anybody know I fix this?
2017-5-1
Use props
Chuckflysmavic
New
Flight distance : 20220 ft
United States

Do I send in my remote when sending in drone for repair
2017-5-8
Use props
Piper146
New
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Liking the forum

2017-5-10
Use props
erfangchen
lvl.1
United States

You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…

Why? I would like to report a potential service issue ... what is the proper procedure?

2017-5-16
Use props
Stéph
lvl.1
France

I'm Stéph@ne and i'm new osmo x3 user
2017-5-18
Use props
kimporamin
New
Thailand

I am a rookie
2017-5-21
Use props
adi518
lvl.1
Israel

Me too. The app won't come up on my Meizu MX4 Pro. I'm guessing it's incompatible? meh. DJI lists "recommended" devices not "compatible".
2017-5-31
Use props
fans64143ce6
lvl.1
United States

hi guys, a newby here. i have a phantom 3 standard, my problem is my quad will go 30 feet and loses controller signal and lands. Any ideas?
2017-5-31
Use props
mmiles19
New

United States

test test test
2017-6-2
Use props
thenephites221
lvl.1
United States

Why is this forum so hard to navigate? It's nearly impossible to post anything.
2017-6-7
Use props
Davy-g
New

United Kingdom

new user, old lurker... have a few issues with my Naza M V2
2017-6-9
Use props
Beaky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40075 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone ever taken drone to Turkey ?
2017-6-11
Use props
BMelody
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3146 ft
United States

Marteinn Posted at 2017-3-20 12:54
Test message, I can't create new posts

Hi Marteinn,  

Did you every figure out how to start a new post or thread? I am having the same problem. I'm hoping I can even respond to your post.

Bill
2017-6-11
Use props
pdq4
New
Armenia

hi guys, just ordered mavic pro
2017-6-17
Use props
Blazej
New
Poland

Hi guys! Posing here to activate my accounts! Cheers!
2017-6-19
Use props
bvdtmb
New

Russia

Hello! I have a trouble with phantom 4 after crash. Dji go show message that phantom is disconnected. Alsaw stait light lights solid red. How can i find where the trouble is. I inspect mainboard and flex cables but didn't find any damaged components. I tryed to connect phantom directly to smartphone throw otg but alsaw have disconnected status.
2017-6-21
Use props
LSDMT
New
United States

posting to activate account. irritated.
2017-6-22
Use props
S0L0
New
Russia

Hello!
If you have problems with the compass, here is a simple device for demagnetizing

2017-6-29
Use props
fans420c3375
New
United States

Do you guys know if it's okay to fly a spark drone in Yosemite National Park?
2017-7-1
Use props
aplie
lvl.1
Finland

Just posting here to let everyone know I wasn't able to fly for an hour today, because DJI thinks we need to sign in every time we fly, and their server was toast.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

aplie Posted at 2017-7-9 11:23
Just posting here to let everyone know I wasn't able to fly for an hour today, because DJI thinks we need to sign in every time we fly, and their server was toast.

You must sign in your DJI account before flying, if you keep logging in, APP will work fine no matter there is network or not.
2017-7-10
Use props
aplie
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-10 00:33
You must sign in your DJI account before flying, if you keep logging in, APP will work fine no matter there is network or not.

And I was unable to sign in to my account. In the end, I had to make a new one to fly. I reset my password several times, accompanied by lots of "server errors", but only making a brand new account let me in.
2017-7-10
Use props
Epps
New
United States

I'm a pilot that just bought my first drone.  Mavic Pro.  I have been practicing flight modes and how to translate them to cinematic video results.  I have some questions, I hope can be answered here.  So here goes....

1.  I want to shoot a video of a football field, which has me starting behind the scoreboard, and then as I fly over the top of the scoreboard the field comes into view.  I thought it would be neat to keep the camera pointed at the logo on the 50 yard line.  None of the intelligent flight modes seem to do this, although I am obviously a newbie, so I could be way off.  Someone said Active Track with Spotlight will move the gimbal, so that may be the way to automatically keep the center of the video pointed at the school logo.  However, since the logo won't be visible until after I come over the scoreboard, I was wondering if I should start at the end and pull back and up to the starting position, and then use a video editor to reverse it so it looks like I am starting behind the scoreboard.  Does that make sense?  Is there a better way to do this?  Can Active Track use a spot on a field, or does it have to be a moving object?

2.  Same football field.  I want to get just above the ground and go straight and fast down the field with the yard line numbers whizzing by.  I tried just moving the stick forward, but it doesn't keep a straight path.  Which mode will allow me to do what I need?  TapFly?  I heard something about a flight path mode, but haven't been able to get something like that to work.  Your feedback is appreciated.

3.  What is the difference between ATTI, OPTI, and GPS Modes?

4. I've tried two takeoffs in the house.  The goal was only to hover.  In both cases, the drone veered to the side upon takeoff.  Even with auto takeoff.  IT seems others on YouTube don't have that issue.  Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
2017-7-10
Use props
JC7858
New
Flight distance : 4518 ft
Australia

I am a newbie and cant seem to even get to post an issue. Maybe you can help (Please?).
2017-7-15
Use props
JC7858
New
Flight distance : 4518 ft
Australia

I am a newbie and cant seem to even get to post an issue. Maybe you can help (Please?).

I have a New Mavic Pro. Before I flew it I followed all set up procedures and calibrations including the Firmware upgrade that it asked for.
I have flown it twice. Once for 30 seconds then again for 2 longer flights minute flights. There is a constant ERROR message. When you are connected to the Mavic and it is powered up and you go to the AIRCRAFT STATUS section....then the OVERALL STATUS on the right of the screen it says in a box LATEST FIRMWARE!....but next to that its says ABNORMAL}.
When you slide right to left it then shows a red triangle and the words CALIBRATE VISION SENSORS WITH DJI ASSISTANT ON PC OR MAC FOR HIGHER ACCURACY. (SEE ATTACHED PICTURES)
So I went to your web site, selected Mavic and then selected DOWNLOADS, the downloaded DJI assistant.....  BUT when I open DJI ASSISTANT all it dose is show me a screen that says how to connect my DJI INSPIRE aircraft and it wont go any further. I DONT HAVE A DJI INSPIRE AIRCRAFT...I HAVE A MAVIC.
I don't want to fly the aircraft again until the problem is resolved. I somehow need detailed step by step instructions on how to fix the error messages.
JC7858
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules