Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thread for Newbies
307632 909 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriel Pierre
New

United States

I just got a Phantom 4 with 2 extra batteries and when I went to charge one of the batteries it wouldn't do anything no lights would come on at all and the other just has the circle light and the two center lights on but won't do anything else and you can't turn it off. Does anyone know whats going on?
2017-7-15
Use props
Daniel Melo
New
Flight distance : 265128 ft

Brazil

Thanks for the explanation. At this moment I need to publish a question.
2017-7-15
Use props
fantm
New
United States

all i want to do is get a solution for my new p4p that will not leave video mode or stop recording, it only starts a new video each time i press the stop button.
2017-7-17
Use props
fansd9f9bc09
lvl.1

United States

Hello Everyone
2017-7-19
Use props
fansd321d460
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do I need to re-calibrate the drone on every flight. Thanks Rob
2017-7-21
Use props
abacash
New

Australia

try to post an issue but set forum says i dont have the right to post maybe posting this will help
2017-7-22
Use props
wfmiller
lvl.1
United States

Newbie here from PA!! Hello all!!!
2017-7-25
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.3
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

Thanks Dji i had truble
2017-7-30
Use props
Noleguy83
New
Flight distance : 9987 ft

United States

New here, Thanks!

2017-8-2
Use props
fans6fcc855f
New

United States

Post to activate account?
2017-8-12
Use props
fans8a4205e3
New
Turkey

Hello all,I am a newbie
2017-8-13
Use props
HeliosPrime
lvl.1

United States

Hi all.    Just testing the old posting privileges.
2017-8-15
Use props
Shutterbug
New

United States

I have read various rules on this forum and I was wondering if I can ask questions about repairs done on my P3S with aftermarket gimbal parts?
2017-8-16
Use props
Shutterbug
New

United States

Thank you!
2017-8-16
Use props
Nox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15558 ft
United Kingdom

ahem, so this is the way ?
2017-8-21
Use props
MrRound
lvl.1

United States

Relatively new to the drone community. Looking forward to getting some help with several questions.
2017-8-23
Use props
vasi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16099 ft

Not sure if I will get an answer, but worth a try.
How do you set it in the forum to show your devices under the "beginner" or whatever badge?
I checked all the settings here and DJI GO app as well, but could not find this option anywhere.
2017-8-24
Use props
fansace7f333
New
Ukraine

Deep s***t ((( cant post any, only replies. But i registered here to get some help, but not gaining points.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_y5ByRGj
Flight distance : 16680 ft
Singapore

I have a spark remote controller which I could not get connected. The wifi is disappear
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_y5ByRGj Posted at 2017-8-26 00:16
I have a spark remote controller which I could not get connected. The wifi is disappear

This may be because Spark was previously connected to the remote controller. To prompt detection, power on the aircraft, then press down on the power button for six seconds until you hear the aircraft beep twice. This indicates that Spark’s Wi-Fi is now detectable on your mobile device.
2017-8-26
Use props
truong
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-26 00:48
This may be because Spark was previously connected to the remote controller. To prompt detection, power on the aircraft, then press down on the power button for six seconds until you hear the aircraft beep twice. This indicates that Spark’s Wi-Fi is now detectable on your mobile device.

Hi,

The disappeared WIFI is the WIFI of the remote controller. The WIFI of the Spark can be well connected. Because the wifi is of the RC is not visible, I can't use it. Following the standard binding process does not work, the RC cannot connect to the Spark

A bit more details:
- I am based in Singapore
- The remote controller was connected to Spark (I have the fly more combo).
- I activated the Spark as instructed in Dij Go 4 app:
- I upgraded the firmware of Spark as instructed in Dij Go 4 app
- The Dij Go 4 app instructed to upgrade the firmware for the RC. This is where the problem starts:
While downloading the firmware, it requires the Chinese mainland phone number to verify(don't know why, never been to China before). I need to cancel the upgrading process. From then, WIFI of the RC is not visible anymore. Now, turning on the RC, the led light is blinking in Red. After several minutes, it starts to beep continuously.

Please help to inspect what is the problem with the Remote Controller?
2017-8-26
Use props
djiuser_lN07asq
New

United States

I need help. I crashed my P3 4k. I'm having connectivity issues now. I opened the shell hoping something was unplugged and discovered a button on the underside of the circuit board. It is at the back left quadrant of the drone, it is above a hole through the body. When I opened the body the clear plastic piece under the button was a-jar. Looks like its missing maybe a spring? Please help...
2017-8-26
Use props
fansf778c8e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101417 ft
United States

My homepage doesn't look right. Suggestions?
IMG_1675.PNG
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

truong Posted at 2017-8-26 00:59
Hi,

The disappeared WIFI is the WIFI of the remote controller. The WIFI of the Spark can be well connected. Because the wifi is of the RC is not visible, I can't use it. Following the standard binding process does not work, the RC cannot connect to the Spark

Sorry for the late response and misunderstanding of your last post. Please try to press and hold the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until hearing a toning sound like “DDD” and the Wi-Fi will be reset.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lN07asq Posted at 2017-8-26 09:16
I need help. I crashed my P3 4k. I'm having connectivity issues now. I opened the shell hoping something was unplugged and discovered a button on the underside of the circuit board. It is at the back left quadrant of the drone, it is above a hole through the body. When I opened the body the clear plastic piece under the button was a-jar. Looks like its missing maybe a spring? Please help...

If the drone was crashed, we suggest to send it in for repair instead of modifying by yourself.
Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals will not covered by After-Sales Policy.
Please send in at your most convenience, our repair team will get it fixed.
2017-8-29
Use props
truong
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 01:58
Sorry for the late response and misunderstanding of your last post. Please try to press and hold the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until hearing a toning sound like “DDD” and the Wi-Fi will be reset.

Hi, I already reset the WIFI by holding power button for 9 seconds, after the sound "DDD", nothing happened. The RC's WIFI still cannot be found. The RC red led is blinking repeatedly (2 consecutive blinks, then pause, the 2 consecutive blinks...). After several minutes, the RC will be beeping continuously until any button is pressed.
2017-8-29
Use props
TdotTrucker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119272 ft
Canada

Testingas I do not have the authority to post new posts
2017-8-30
Use props
andydrone
New

United Kingdom

I can't seem to get my mavic to record the entire capacity of my SD card. From a freshly formatted card through the DJI app, I get 34 min or recording time at c4k/24fps. Checking the SD card on the computer I have tons of free space but it shows up as SD card full on the remote control.

Can anyone help?
2017-8-31
Use props
fans73619ec4
New

United States

DJI spark drone worked before eyes but controller to sync now it seems like the power is inconsistent there's no even flow of power even when drone is idling
2017-9-2
Use props
P4PuserA
New
Australia

test test test
2017-9-2
Use props
P4PuserA
New
Australia

Anyone know why I get this message when I try and post something in the phantom forum?

You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
2017-9-2
Use props
JJ_HK
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Test post in the hope it will let me start a thread afterwards...
2017-9-4
Use props
fanscb455191
New
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United States

I am a new flyer,  love the Phantom 4,   Just got a request to upgrade the Phantom,  I am not too keen on the  computer end, so my question is there anyone out there, that do upgrades professionally.
2017-9-7
Use props
James Whenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

fansd321d460 Posted at 2017-7-21 12:49
Do I need to re-calibrate the drone on every flight. Thanks Rob

Hi
I have not needed to re cal before each flight. I have flown many times now over a few weeks with no rec-cal needed or asked for.
2017-9-16
Use props
James Whenman
Second Officer
United States

fanscb455191 Posted at 2017-9-7 16:18
I am a new flyer,  love the Phantom 4,   Just got a request to upgrade the Phantom,  I am not too keen on the  computer end, so my question is there anyone out there, that do upgrades professionally.

Hi,
Where did the request come from ?  I haven't been asked to upgrade mine ( ,a P4P+ ).
I'm interested in any upgrades available as long as they are from DJI only.
2017-9-16
Use props
James Whenman
Second Officer
United States

JJ_HK Posted at 2017-9-4 23:51
Test post in the hope it will let me start a thread afterwards...

Hello,
Thread started ?
2017-9-16
Use props
James Whenman
Second Officer
United States

vasi Posted at 2017-8-24 08:39
Not sure if I will get an answer, but worth a try.
How do you set it in the forum to show your devices under the "beginner" or whatever badge?
I checked all the settings here and DJI GO app as well, but could not find this option anywhere.

Hi,
I would like to do that also.
Maybe this will get noticed by someone more experienced in here.
2017-9-16
Use props
James Whenman
Second Officer
United States

fansace7f333 Posted at 2017-8-24 21:46
Deep s***t ((( cant post any, only replies. But i registered here to get some help, but not gaining points.

Hey,
Isn't this a reply to your post ?
2017-9-16
Use props
djiuser_J5WBE9z
New
Canada

jruss1966 Posted at 2014-11-1 20:23
Is DJI working on the gps problem with the P2VP?  Please make a post to inform your valued customers.

I just bought a Spark 9 days ago. I have issues with the updates, and when I do take it out to fly, I get GPS issues. Im totally clueless about drones, this is my first. Again today, update is stuck at 99% controller just shut down itself.
2017-9-24
Use props
BCamp83
New

United States

First post in an attempt to progress my group standing ...
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules