Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Landing Gear issue
2175 8 2016-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

I upgraded my A2 on this 1000 to the latest versions. After upgrading and re-setting the config I did a gear calibration. The gear died...nothing happened. I had an extra assembly and installed it...see video. Anybody experience this before? If so what was the resolution? Yes they were calibrated and yes the end points are fine This assembly was new out of the box...took a second one out of the box and same thing. Took a third off another 1000 and works fine...DJI? Somebody? Also, on my dead assembly, is there a hard reset or something? I dont know why/how it just died after an upgrade. The dead one gives me a solid yellow after calibration...recycle the power and I get green...but the gear doesnt

2016-4-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Thanks for your information and video about the problems!
Please read this website for any possible help: http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... etting_Landing_Gear
The solid yellow LED implies that the landing gear calibration failed.
Could you please connect your device to the A2 Assistant software and check if everything is OK, and please check if all the versions of the wholes are compatible with each other. You can refer to the AS Release Note in our official website for the corresponding versions. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... se_Notes_en_1.6.pdf
2016-4-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-5 17:31
Hello!
Thanks for your information and video about the problems!
Please read this website for any po ...

Thanks Adela, everything in the assistant is functioning normally. The up/down switch is normal and within limits and NOT set on auto retract. All the versions are current and compatible. I tried to re-calibrate at least 10 times with the same result. Note, it was working fine until the A2 update. Then when I calibrated after the update it just stopped working...But as you can see in the video I took another assembly and tried it...it worked but you can see from the video the leg stops. waits a couple seconds and pulls up higher...??? It may be a coincidence, I don't know and am out of ideas to troubleshoot.
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-4-5 22:10
Thanks Adela, everything in the assistant is functioning normally. The up/down switch is normal an ...

Hi,
From our initial judgement, the problem of the landing gear may be caused by the wear of the inner axle of the connector on the center frame. It won't affect the normal function of your aircraft, please don't worry. If you really want it to be fixed, I'm afraid you need to return it for repair.
About the calibration of your landing gear, It should not be influenced by the latest A2 firmware update. Could you please confirm if you can calibrate the landing gear successfully after you change the assembly? Since after you power-circle your aircraft again, the indicator lit green, it seems that everything is OK.
Wait for your further reply!
2016-4-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-6 15:58
Hi,
From our initial judgement, the problem of the landing gear may be caused by the wear of the i ...

Thanks Adela...the first one that doesn't work anymore will not calibrate successfully and I get the solid yellow led. But, when I power cycle the led is green...but the gear doesn't retract. I got an RMA on it from Support. The second one that lifts too far does calibrate successfully. But no matter what, it still pulls up too far after initially stopping in the correct end position as shown in the video. The big issue with that one is, it is a replacement from a previous RMA that I kept as a spare just in case. The install in the video is the first time it was used since I got it back from DJI...so I would beg to differ that it was wear...it was suppose to be new....I also sent it back under the same RMA. Now all I can do is wait....unless yhou can pull some strings to speed it up getting back to me??? :-)
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-4-6 23:22
Thanks Adela...the first one that doesn't work anymore will not calibrate successfully and I get th ...

OK. I'll try my best to help you.
Could you please tell me your ticket No. or Case No. so that I can help to follow up?
Wait for your reply!
2016-4-6
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-7 15:10
OK. I'll try my best to help you.
Could you please tell me your ticket No. or Case No. so that I c ...

Thank you Ticket #277556
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

OK.
I can track out your ticket. Our coworkers are helping to deal with your case.
If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.
2016-4-8
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-8 16:27
OK.
I can track out your ticket. Our coworkers are helping to deal with your case.
If there's anyt ...

Thank you
2016-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules