Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forward and downward vision sensor calibration errors
12Next >
53370 73 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwalker59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37369 ft
Norway

New problem.  Every time I start the aircraft and remote, I am getting the errors "downward vision sensor calibration error", "forward vision sersor calibration error" and "vision sersor communication error 10c00".  I have, thus far, been able to restart SEVERAL times and it has gone away and all works fine.  HELP
2016-4-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, I'd suggest you to install the latest DJI Assistant 2 and calibrate the vision system via this software and PC. It would be better to clean the vision system before calibration:
https://www.djivideos.com/video_ ... d-afa8-3d4082064a81
2016-4-6
Use props
adkornelsen
New

Canada

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-6 03:11
Hello, I'd suggest you to install the latest DJI Assistant 2 and calibrate the vision system via thi ...

I've had the same problems ever since I updated to the latest firmware. i don't know what to do.  I also noticed when I have these problems the firmware version says "unknown" yet when it randomly decides to work it tells me I'm running the current verison.  
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

adkornelsen Posted at 2016-5-5 09:34
I've had the same problems ever since I updated to the latest firmware. i don't know what to do.   ...

It is recommended to re-upgrade the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again.
2016-5-4
Use props
juliovincentyjr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 829908 ft

I had the same problem. After calibrating the vision sensors via the assistant 2 program I haven't experience yet. I'm on my 5th flight after to calibration. So far p good.
2016-5-4
Use props
evgenij911
New

Ukraine

adkornelsen Posted at 2016-5-5 09:34
I've had the same problems ever since I updated to the latest firmware. i don't know what to do.   ...

friends, why I do not have to calibrate button ??? how to calibrate for each flight if there is no button?
2016-6-25
Use props
r62ewa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2463996 ft
Canada

evgenij911@mail Posted at 2016-6-25 15:54
friends, why I do not have to calibrate button ??? how to calibrate for each flight if there is no  ...

You are just looking at the Status page for the sensors.  In order to calibrate them you have to go into the Settings, IMU calibration is under Sensors.
2016-6-27
Use props
GRUMPY69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13711 ft
United Kingdom

cant find the latest DJI Assistant 2 for windows 7,,,,found one but that doesnt have the settings that everyone talks about so must be an older one,please help me  
i need to fix my mavic pro
2017-1-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GRUMPY69 Posted at 2017-1-8 14:13
cant find the latest DJI Assistant 2 for windows 7,,,,found one but that doesnt have the settings that everyone talks about so must be an older one,please help me  
i need to fix my mavic pro

Have a look Here. A good page to bookmark as lots of bits to look at.

Video guide :- https://www.djivideos.com/video_ ... d-afa8-3d4082064a81
2017-1-8
Use props
fans00bd3594
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83386 ft
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-8 16:17
Have a look Here. A good page to bookmark as lots of bits to look at.

Video guide :- https://www.djivideos.com/video_play/57301fc0-978b-4d7d-afa8-3d4082064a81

I have the DJI Go app installed on my iPhone. I just noticed that the DJI Mavic and P4Pro require the DJI GO 4 app. Once I started using the DJI Go 4 application, the error no longer exists. Now, I wonder if the DJI Go 4 app supports my older P3 Advacned...hmmm, that's a whole new question.
2017-2-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans00bd3594 Posted at 2017-2-10 08:33
I have the DJI Go app installed on my iPhone. I just noticed that the DJI Mavic and P4Pro require the DJI GO 4 app. Once I started using the DJI Go 4 application, the error no longer exists. Now, I wonder if the DJI Go 4 app supports my older P3 Advacned...hmmm, that's a whole new question.

DJI Go 4 does not support the P3 range. It's for P4, P4Pro, Mavic, Inspire2.
2017-2-10
Use props
sharath sam
lvl.1

India

im also havn
2017-2-11
Use props
sharath sam
lvl.1

India

im also having that same problem.... how to solve this... Forward and downward vision sensor calibration errors
2017-2-11
Use props
fansbb9ac8d7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 42680 ft
United States

I'm having this problem too, I'm also still getting a battery error. It keeps telling me to reconnect the battery. Because of the weather I hadn't really flown a lot, I'm just hoping all this would be cleared up before the weather clears up.
2017-2-11
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sharath sam Posted at 2017-2-11 02:04
im also having that same problem.... how to solve this... Forward and downward vision sensor calibration errors

Calibrate the vison sensors using DJI Assistant 2 from Here (a good bookmark, lots of goodies).

This video can be used as a guide, latest Assistant 2 might look slightly different, but principles the same:--

https://www.djivideos.com/video_ ... d-afa8-3d4082064a81
2017-2-11
Use props
fansbb9ac8d7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 42680 ft
United States

Thanks. I guess I'll have to give it a try. I've never use the Assist app I just like to fly around and take pictures. When I first got it I never had any problems with it. Now every time I go to fly I have to update something.
2017-2-11
Use props
sharath sam
lvl.1

India

thank you...
2017-2-11
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-6 00:11
Hello, I'd suggest you to install the latest DJI Assistant 2 and calibrate the vision system via this software and PC. It would be better to clean the vision system before calibration:
https://www.djivideos.com/video_play/57301fc0-978b-4d7d-afa8-3d4082064a81

i am currently going through the same problem. it is telling me to calibrate the vision sensors. I have tried doing it and it tells me that it has failed and retry every time. I have downloaded the dji assistant 2 and the only thing on it is to update the firmware. there is NO option to calibrate the sensors. how can I fix this.
2017-2-13
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-13 16:53
i am currently going through the same problem. it is telling me to calibrate the vision sensors. I have tried doing it and it tells me that it has failed and retry every time. I have downloaded the dji assistant 2 and the only thing on it is to update the firmware. there is NO option to calibrate the sensors. how can I fix this.

It should look something like this, click on the 'calibration' tab in the left hand menu:-
Assistant 2 calibration - Copy.jpg
2017-2-13
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-13 17:37
It should look something like this, click on the 'calibration' tab in the left hand menu:-

Mine doesn't show that stuff. I only have firmware and black box and those are the only two things on the left hand side. The only other thing that I can think of is that I needed to download again and it came up the same exact way the second time. So now I am thinking that it might be a problem with the programming of the mavic itself. I even reloaded the firmware to see if that might make a difference and it didn't.
2017-2-13
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-13 17:37

maybe they don't have all of that stuff for the Mavic just yet?
2017-2-14
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-14 04:53
maybe they don't have all of that stuff for the Mavic just yet?

So you download Assistant 2 (PC or Mac ?), and install it, accepting the USB driver pop-up when it appears on screen. Then re-launch Assistant 2, power up aircraft and connect to PC/Mac using USB cable. Click on device icon when it appears on Assistant 2 page, and that should be it.

As you say though, the procedure might be different or not in place yet on Assistant2 to calibrate the 'Sensors' on the Mavic. Or it could be a software/firmware glitch.
2017-2-14
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-14 05:10
So you download Assistant 2 (PC or Mac ?), and install it, accepting the USB driver pop-up when it appears on screen. Then re-launch Assistant 2, power up aircraft and connect to PC/Mac using USB cable. Click on device icon when it appears on Assistant 2 page, and that should be it.

As you say though, the procedure might be different or not in place yet on Assistant2 to calibrate the 'Sensors' on the Mavic. Or it could be a software/firmware glitch.

I first downloaded the zip file for PC. Windows based. After installation I started up the program, connected the mavic and the button for RC MAVIC PRO came up. I hit the button and then the next page that came up only had firmware and black box and nothing more. I am an IT person by trade. Cyber Security and all that.
2017-2-14
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-14 05:32
I first downloaded the zip file for PC. Windows based. After installation I started up the program, connected the mavic and the button for RC MAVIC PRO came up. I hit the button and then the next page that came up only had firmware and black box and nothing more. I am an IT person by trade. Cyber Security and all that.

Have a look at page 23 on the manual , downloadable from Here.

There is also an option to calibrate sensors on Mavic via DJI Go 4. (I wonder if Assistant 2 needs to be run as 'Admin' ?).
2017-2-14
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-14 06:01
Have a look at page 23 on the manual , downloadable from Here.

There is also an option to calibrate sensors on Mavic via DJI Go 4. (I wonder if Assistant 2 needs to be run as 'Admin' ?).

I tried the DJI Go 4 app several times, followed the instructions explicitly and it tells me every time that the calibration failed and need to RETRY. I have tried following the app, then I tried turning the drone at every corner, then the right way and to no avail. I will see if there are other ways to get into the program. I am only able to sign into it by email, and the options are extremely limited. Tonight is a new day right? lol. After work it's game on.
2017-2-14
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-14 06:12
I tried the DJI Go 4 app several times, followed the instructions explicitly and it tells me every time that the calibration failed and need to RETRY. I have tried following the app, then I tried turning the drone at every corner, then the right way and to no avail. I will see if there are other ways to get into the program. I am only able to sign into it by email, and the options are extremely limited. Tonight is a new day right? lol. After work it's game on.

"Tonight is a new day right? lol. After work it's game on."

That sounds about right

Be sure to check sensor cameras for dust etc.

Try another USB lead as well, just in case.
2017-2-14
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-14 06:25
"Tonight is a new day right? lol. After work it's game on."

That sounds about right

I am going to also try deleting all of it, on the phone and the PC. Reinstall and start fresh.
2017-2-14
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=555537
2017-2-14
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

new firmware update, definitely doing this when I get home.
2017-2-14
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

Help me please. Once i've did calibration. May be i did it wrong, but my phantom start to ask me calibrate it. I start DJI Assistant 2 and button START is not active.

2017-2-19
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

Sorry. I download Assistant for Phantom 4, not for pro. But i think they are similar
2017-2-19
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

I dont know what happening, but I connect my phantom and do calibration operations. BUT... on 90% it freeze! Im waiting about hour and close the application. Try to start again and same problem. WTF?
2017-2-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Basin S. Posted at 2017-2-19 09:44
I dont know what happening, but I connect my phantom and do calibration operations. BUT... on 90% it freeze! Im waiting about hour and close the application. Try to start again and same problem. WTF?

WTF ?

Why The Failure ?

Presumably you're using the latest version of DJI Assistant 2(V1.0.9) to calibrate the sensors on your P4. It seems odd that it's accepted the calibration input (lining up the blue squares, and then sticking on the final calibrate bit. Is there another computer you could try it on ?
2017-2-19
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-19 10:06
WTF ?

Why The Failure ?

I dont know why, but after restarting, rebooting etc my operation of calibration successfully done. BUT. In DJI GO still see that
2017-2-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Basin S. Posted at 2017-2-19 10:30
I dont know why, but after restarting, rebooting etc my operation of calibration successfully done. BUT. In DJI GO still see that [view_image]

If you're using a Phantom 4 try moving to DJI Go 4 and see what that reports. DJI Go 4 is the way forward for the 4's, Mavics & Inspire 2 etc.
I believe the Phantom 4 and the 4 Pro versions of Assistant 2 to be the same file, but there may be a chance there are differences between them.
2017-2-19
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

I dont know why, but now i try to run phantom, and this message is gone
2017-2-19
Use props
Basin S.
New

Ukraine

Aardvark Posted at 2017-2-19 12:46
If you're using a Phantom 4 try moving to DJI Go 4 and see what that reports. DJI Go 4 is the way forward for the 4's, Mavics & Inspire 2 etc.
I believe the Phantom 4 and the 4 Pro versions of Assistant 2 to be the same file, but there may be a chance there are differences between them.

What interesting...
After some time i once more start phantom and rc and have no any messages in DJI GO. I don't know why it happening (
Thanks for help. Now everything is fine )
2017-2-20
Use props
WOLF71
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi, I'm having the same problem!!!
all happened after I did the last update.
started to appear the vision sensor calibration error.
I did everything and nothing work.
calibration with dji 2 assistant nothing showed on the screen only a blank screen.
so then I crashed when I'd test the mavic, nothing serious but it did not respond at all.
2017-2-24
Use props
fansb14b3d72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11362310 ft
United States

i couldn't get this to work.    .    . until i stopped trying on my imac and used a pc labtop. worked 1st time!
2017-3-7
Use props
Sloan Fischer
lvl.3
United States

Did you update? Is your camera hanging freely?
2017-3-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules