Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge quality
2320 11 2015-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
art
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170758 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just fired up my Inspire1 today for the first time.
I did a test flight outside, in an empty parking lot, and was very disapointed with the quality of the live feed to my iPad Mini.

The picture was frozen in pieces around horizontal bands, and it was never full screen and clear for any of my 20 minute test.

Using the USB to Lightning port to connect the iPad.

Anyone else having issues?

2015-1-13
Use props
travissrt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which version of iPad mini are you running?
2015-1-13
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I have an iPad mini3 running ver8.1.2 and have had no issues!!!! Worked great every time....
2015-1-13
Use props
chris
New

United States

I am having the same issues with video quality.  It's not real time, often green screen and very digitized (big blocks of video).  I am running an ipad with lighting to USBinto the controller using ios 8.1.  The video is poor even when the Inspire is sitting on my bench and the controller is just a few feet away.   

Any though on how to correct this?

Regards,
2015-1-13
Use props
travissrt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

chris@vsiny.com Posted at 2015-1-14 09:31
I am having the same issues with video quality.  It's not real time, often green screen and very dig ...

What model iPad?
2015-1-13
Use props
DJI-youzq
lvl.1
China

Hi art, here are the device we support,iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 4, make sure your idevice is included. if your device is old you need to change to a new, and powerful one.
2015-1-13
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

chris@vsiny.com Posted at 2015-1-14 09:31
I am having the same issues with video quality.  It's not real time, often green screen and very dig ...

chris, DJI already answered to this question, the key is which ipad you have and maybe you have wifi, bluetooth etc switched on? maybe the video channel you were in was poor, i think you can select a "free" video channel for your location
2015-1-14
Use props
art
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170758 ft
  • >>>
United States

To update my original post, using a  new iPad Air 2, the Lightbridge quality was excellent today, both indoors and out.
2015-1-14
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

great news man...
2015-1-14
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

When I get my mini reeper I can test ipad mini 1 and 2 and see what the diff  from what I read the A7 chip is the key and my first ipad I bought had the A5 chip.
Real curious on this and if my Samsung S4 will work well I fear not as good as the Ipads this got costly fast!!:@:@:@:@
2015-1-14
Use props
airymok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2623652 ft
China

It depends on the chipset on ur smart devcie, iPad mini has a A5 chip, can't run DJI Pilot smoothly while iPad mini 2 has a A7, OK to run.
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules