Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PC Based ground station
1973 5 2016-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nomad65
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi ,

only just became aware of this about DJI cutting support for GS .

What is the current status ?

Thank you
2016-4-9
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, again!
Thanks for your interest!
Could you please visit our official website for more detail information at http://www.dji.com/products/industrial#Pro-accessories
If you have any specific question, please feel free to contact us!
2016-4-11
Use props
deanmcneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414593 ft
United Kingdom

Dji Adela    im having problems with my 2.4 datalink not being recognized by the pc  windows 7  or the dji dl assistant
I have green and red lights on the transceiver with a constant red led on the blue tooth , ive put the thing in window drivers ,,,,,,, installed the drivers again and re installed the dl software ,,, still nought pc chimes when I connect 2usb lead ends the dl software just sits there until I press skip /it does not see the device on any of the tabs /says connect device on each / also unable to update firmware as it wont speak to transceiver. getting to a point I wonder why I use Dji / I have 4 drones from phantom inspire s900 s1000 and still problems like this  
2016-4-21
Use props
ru.fe
New

Austria

deanmcneill Posted at 2016-4-21 19:18
Dji Adela    im having problems with my 2.4 datalink not being recognized by the pc  windows 7  or t ...

Hi deanmcneill,

did you get an error warning when you tried to install the driver for the GS?

Try to set the systemclock on your win-desktop to the year 2015. This helped me.

best,
ru.fe
2016-5-1
Use props
deanmcneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414593 ft
United Kingdom

the ground station works fine I see there was a beta message come up
2016-8-14
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

deanmcneill Posted at 2016-4-21 19:18
Dji Adela    im having problems with my 2.4 datalink not being recognized by the pc  windows 7  or t ...

hello,
just spent the day installing the data link and I have the same issue, BT red light, however I did have the not connected bit then I found a sequence that allowed it to at least connect to get the latest firmware.
usb from ground unit not connected start the assistant software with administrator rights, connect the ground unit and mostly it works, if not I pull the usb and put it back and it normally boot to the firmware page. I connect the air unit to where the BT is connected and I see the air unit to do a firmware update, however I cannot get the BT to work. The instructions say to connect the air unit to can2, haven't done this but will tomorrow. Cant connect to the pc ground-station despite going through all the port numbers and the bit rates....more diagnostic needed..will report back.

r
2016-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules