DJI GO Android Live Streaming Not working Note 2 n7100 after v2.7
2995 6 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nersinho
New

Brazil

I Tried to have DJI GO latest version on two Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100. The app works fine. All the live information, map and controls work fine, but the live streaming (lightbridge) does not work. I have a PA3 Adv. If I uninstall the latest version and install version 2.6 it works fine, the live videos works all the time and I used it ofr weeks with no problems. But If I updade the DJI GO app to version 2.7 or 2.7.2 the live streaming stops working. So I guess it´s not a device problem, otherwise It wouln´t work with any versions.

I´ve read that a lot of people are having problem with the live streaming after v2.7. What can be done?  

Thanks
2016-4-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry!
Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 is not in our recommended mobile device list, could you please change to another recommended device? Please refer to our official website for the recommended list at http://www.dji.com/product/goapp

As far as I know, some of user can run the DJI GO App in Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100, I'm afraid the problem may be out of your phone itself. Please have a double-check.
2016-4-15
Use props
mmertdikmen
New

Turkey

You have to downgrade your app to 2.6. There can be a problem when you change it to video mode but it was fixed when I changed NTSC to PAL.
2016-6-16
Use props
nersinho
New

Brazil

mmertdikmen Posted at 2016-6-16 21:27
You have to downgrade your app to 2.6. There can be a problem when you change it to video mode but i ...

Thanks. That´s what I am doing. I am using dji GO version 2.6.1. I even tried to use the latest one 2.8.x and Dji has not fixed this issue yet.
When you say you change the Video settings from NTSC to PAL, do you mean it in version 2.6.1 or in a later version?
2016-8-22
Use props
nersinho
New

Brazil

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-16 11:39
Sorry!
Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 is not in our recommended mobile device list, could you please ch ...

I am sure it´s not the phone itself as I have two Note 2 n7100 and it did not work in any of them. However it did work with dji go version 2.6.1, So it clearly shows that the problem appeared after version 2.7.x.
I have seen many people complaining about the same issue and DJI hasn´t been able to come up with a proper fix
2016-8-22
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Well i have same issue Note 2 Dji go 4 with all updates i can run the app but black screen / no video feed
i dont know what to do and i even cant find the older version of Dji go as has been recommended by other peopel

Yet i belive my note 2 is a powerful device
2017-8-30
Use props
djiuser_IuCwmoZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31998 ft
Italy

Same problem with my Note 2
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now