Anyone around that can give me some info?
1261 7 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I amdoing the Inspire firmware upgrade and receive the following era message "Firmware upgrade wait timeout"
Thanks
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Terrible spelling, that is what happens when you are trying to dome than one thing at a time. Any way. I got it to upgrade and things are fine. I rebooted everything and it took the second time.
Thanks
2015-1-14
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry just saw this.. let us know if you need any other help
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2015-1-15 04:47
Sorry just saw this.. let us know if you need any other help

Thanks, I got it. I rebooted it and it took the second time. It got to 99% and sent an error message. I think that was because the compass was not calibrated. when i turn everything on I get a message that the Firmware is up to date. I have the props off and am running everything and all seems fine. I am amazed with the Inspire and the Pilot Program. I am indoors and about 6 feet from a window and have 1 bar on the GPS Signal. Questions, Is the Filter on the Camera a Skylight Filter or just plain glass? I have my settings set fir Imperial but, when I go to the Altitude and Distance it is in Meters.
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-1-15 05:18
Thanks, I got it. I rebooted it and it took the second time. It got to 99% and sent an error messa ...

I should say this, the Alt. and Dist. are in feet on the flight display and in Meters in the settings menu.
2015-1-14
Use props
outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same issue last night. It kept popping the "firmware wait timeout" message and won't let you do anything.

I ended up restarting the aircraft, the app, etc. I made sure the app started in "home" page with the nice graphics/wallpaper. It asked "Update firmware?" again and that's when it got through.
2015-1-14
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

What version of the app, android or iOS?
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

outie Posted at 2015-1-15 06:17
I had the same issue last night. It kept popping the "firmware wait timeout" message and won't let y ...

Interesting, I am using the IOS App. I did the update to the controller first with a thumb drive. Then the Bin to the  Micro SD. I did the upgrade with the Pilot App open on the iPad. The Controller and Pilot Program were on and I started the Quad with the Pilot Program open and it displayed the progress of the update and everything is fine.
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules