Facebook Live
2663 13 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I know the news just came out today, but does anyone have a guess of how long you think it will take before its implemented into DJI GO app?
2016-4-12
Use props
dentin11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155646 ft
United States

As of today its active.  
My only problem is when I originally set it up I logged in with the wrong Facebook account.  When I try to change it with the app, it won't let me.  I even made sure the correct Facebook log in info is correct on the iPad mini 2 and it is,  but the DJI app just keeps thanking me for registering .  I even log out of Facebook on the DJ go app and there are no options to log in with a different Facebook account?
Help anyone?
2016-5-28
Use props
flighttime1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

You can go on the 'wrong' FB account and remove the association in your settings. That should do it. I would also make sure you are logged out of that FB app on whatever device the DJI Go app is on. Then go back and give it another try.
2016-5-28
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

What a joke, FB on a UAV.
2016-5-29
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Is this only available on the Apple App?
2016-5-30
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Is it, or will it be possible to stream telemetry info as well as video to Facebook?
2016-5-30
Use props
japoyiii
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1107776 ft
United States

I have ipad mini4 wifi only, do i need cellular connection to connect FB. I  tried to connect but wont let me unless use cellular data plan.
2016-6-2
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

vonbaron1 Posted at 2016-5-29 20:41
What a joke, FB on a UAV.

Vonbaron!, you need to walk on the sunny Side of the Street sometimes !!

You do crack me up with your comments , dont stop being awesone !

donnie
2016-6-3
Use props
Captain Salty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15233940 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It's great. We shot a ski field a couple of days ago prior to it opening and got 27,000 views in 48hrs!
2016-6-6
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

I think DJI should scrap all telemetry and rubbish stuff like that and concentrate on what is important which is obviously streaming to PooTube and MySpaceFace so that all your friends can watch an awful quality, low framerate, compressed stream of your flights that look like they are filmed on a potato.
Let's all fly points of interest around our cats while they cough up a furball, stream it live to PooTube and get 20,000,000 hits!
2016-6-6
Use props
Image Ten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192697 ft
United States

Does anyone know a way to get audio into the Facebook live feed?  For example, I have a real estate agent who is big on branding.  He asked me if I could do a Facebook live with him using the Inspire from one of his listings.  Not sure if it's technically possible given that he would be using a lav mic and routing that through the DJI Go App seems impossible.  If anyone has an suggestions, I would love to hear them.  Thanks in advance.
2016-7-12
Use props
rphilips1
New

Canada

Still cannot logout the facebook account within the app and login with another account. Please fix this stupid bug
2016-7-25
Use props
uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Image Ten Posted at 2016-7-12 19:41
Does anyone know a way to get audio into the Facebook live feed?  For example, I have a real estate  ...

I get the choice to stream the sound using the Device microphone iOS  have you tried plugging a mic onto the phone or pad ?
2016-7-30
Use props
fansb1d533ea
New
United Kingdom

I have the wronge Facebook account on my Cosmo plus. I never did it but its on there and can't be removed what a pile of dpi are the app is sh ,, and so is the latency in audio on iPhone
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules