Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot App
1233 8 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PixelArtFilms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wanted to inform DJI the Enter Travel option is no longer appearing in version 0.9.1

Also please add the total number of satetlite conection in above the SAT Icon as previous version.
2015-1-14
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.3

China

Regarding the absences of the  "Enter Travel Mode " option, are you referring to the Android version of the app?
2015-1-14
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

It was nice to see the number of satellites that were connected, I was bummed when I loaded the software and seen that it no longer existed and why would they take away the enter travel option? That just saves the wear and tear on the switch.

Mike
2015-1-14
Use props
Joola
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-15 09:44
It was nice to see the number of satellites that were connected, I was bummed when I loaded the soft ...

I read that Tahoe Ed requested they put that satellite indicate back in the app.
2015-1-14
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.3

China

It was nice to see the number of satellites that were connected, I was bummed when I loaded the soft ...

I am using the DJI Pilot App v0.9.1 iOS version, and the "Enter Travel Mode"is still there. Could you provide with a screenshoot?
2015-1-14
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
United States

Well I don't know Ed but he seems to be very knowledge and I'm sure DJI listens to him or he wouldn't be testing there products I'm gonna have to guess
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know what happened to you but, the Sat Indicator with the Signal Strength is on mine. In fact I was indoors with it running and 6 feet away from a window and it showed 1 bar on the strength.
2015-1-14
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-1-15 10:08
I don't know what happened to you but, the Sat Indicator with the Signal Strength is on mine. In f ...

No we are talking about the numeric number of satellites that was above the signal bars that are currently there...... I have bars all day long but that don't tell me how many satellites I'm currently connected to.....
2015-1-14
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-15 10:12
No we are talking about the numeric number of satellites that was above the signal bars that are c ...

OH! yes, that was not there as in my Phantoms it would tell you how many Sats it had a hold of. With the Phantom it recommended to have a minimum of 6 in view before flight. Your concern is important. Hopefully they will do a fix?
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules