Files did not save to card.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luc96
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
Guernsey

Please may someone tell me if i can get back my footage. I recorded today 2 flights. 1st flight recording was about 15 mins. 2nd was a little more. When i checked my card at home only the second flight video was there. Please help.
Thanks,

Luc
2016-4-17
Use props
cocktail5555
lvl.2

United States

Open the DJI Go app and like on the library tab. It should've saved there too. I think your error may have been possibly powering down the Phantom before hitting the stop button on the camera. I did that once and had to recover in the DJI Go app and download to my computer. I think you will lose resolution though because the files from the DJI App seem to be only 720p. Don't quote me on that though
2016-4-17
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Possibly you forgot to stop recording before you powered down the Phantom after the first flight?
Normally you can get that footage back by putting the SD card back in and power cycling the Phantom but since you have shot video later on the  same card, the first flight's video has probably been overwritten.
2016-4-17
Use props
Luc96
New
Jersey

Yep i have tried to power cycle. But it hasn't worked. I think it has been overwritten. I did stop recording before switching off and I did wait a couple mins before switching off. So I just don't know....
2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

恢复录像.JPG
You can use this method to restore that video. But if it is overwritten, you can only download the video cache from DJI GO APP as above when the cache exists in Library.
2016-4-18
Use props
stadtbrueder
New

Did you power down your Phantom between the two flights?

I had the exact same issue. The Problem was the "File Index Mode" setting. In my case, it was set at "Reset".
So when I took off for the second flight, it has just overwritten my first video, because the file Numbering startet back at DJI001.
2016-4-18
Use props
Luc96
New
Jersey

stadtbrueder Posted at 2016-4-18 01:11
Did you power down your Phantom between the two flights?

I had the exact same issue. The Problem was the "File Index Mode" setting. In my case, it was set at "Reset".

That was the issue, I never thanked you haha! Its silly they ship with that setting....
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules