#2 companss not working
1137 9 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmarkoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

The DJI app tells me to restart aircraft. I noticed also an Aircraft Encoder Error. I decided to try to calibrate compass and noticed the #2 compass is not working. I have restarted the aircraft many times. I have tried recalibration many times. The aircraft flies but I am nervous that the backup Compass is not working. Anyone know if there is I can do from my end? I have DJI Care. Tried using DJI Live Chat after calling and told there were 42 calls ahead of me. Live Chat does not work. Anyone have an idea to fix this this short of sending it in?

Thanks,
Marty
2016-4-18
Use props
brickard
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your issue.I'd suggest you to contact our North American service center as below:
Email: support.us@dji.com
Phone: +1 (818) 235 0789  
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
2016-4-18
Use props
mmarkoe
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-18 22:59
Sorry for your issue.I'd suggest you to contact our North American service center as below:
Email:   ...

Thanks DJI-Paladin. Called twice yesterday. First time there were 42 calls ahead of mine. Next time 39. After waiting 10 minutes on each call, the number of calls waiting did not change.
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

mmarkoe@verizon Posted at 2016-4-19 17:23
Thanks DJI-Paladin. Called twice yesterday. First time there were 42 calls ahead of mine. Next tim ...

Sorry for your experience. You can try to email them or contact our online support. If you get a tracking number, you can leave it here.
2016-4-19
Use props
mmarkoe
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-19 05:30
Sorry for your experience. You can try to email them or contact our online support. If you get a t ...

I emailed 14 hours ago and still have not heard back. If by online support you mean Live Chat, see message below my name. I tried this on 2 tablets and a PC computer and cannot use this potentially useful feature.
Martin

Verizon
Search results provided by Yahoo!®
Dji-Chat window
Dji-Chat window ... Close ... ...
nachat.livechatvalue.com/chat/chatClient/chatbox.jsp?companyID=549836&configID=54314&jid=6827988648&skillId=3052&lan=en

2016-4-19
Use props
mmarkoe
lvl.3
United States

brickard Posted at 2016-4-18 22:20
I had the same issue with compass 2. Got an RMA, sent it in, got a different bird back, no informati ...

Thanks for responding. Read the thread. Looks like even with your overnighting the "sircraft," it took ten days for the replacement. Interestingly I have the $299.00 DJI Care insurance but there is no quick way to contact DJI even if you have this.
Marty
2016-4-19
Use props
brickard
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

mmarkoe@verizon Posted at 2016-4-19 20:33
I emailed 14 hours ago and still have not heard back. If by online support you mean Live Chat, see ...

If you get any case number (from email or live chat ), you can tell me here.
2016-4-19
Use props
mmarkoe
lvl.3
United States

After holding on the phone for 50 minutes the DJI representative suggested I reinstall DJI GO. after pointing out to the representative that the error was coming from the aircraft and not from the tablet /app, I was issued a return authorization and later in the day received a return label. The representative said they had never heard of this problem before, but there was apparently no hesitation to fix this problem.
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules