Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transferring videos from DJI GO APP TO MAC
66291 15 2016-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jairo.collantes
New

Newbie here. So I made a video and my son accidentally formatted the SD card and now the video is no longer on the card. With that being said the video is still on my Library on my DJI GO APP. Is there any way I can transfer that video to my Mac. I tired downloading it from my iPhone but it's telling me that video shot I. 4K will need to be downloaded by connecting my equipment. What equipment are they talking about.  

Thanks  
2016-4-19
Use props
leorvasquez
lvl.3

Are you using an iPhone or iPad as your device? You can save the video on the app to your device and then airdrop the video to your Mac.  That's what I do. :-) I have a Phantom 3 Advanced.
2016-4-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Be aware that the video clip on your iPhone is not the full quality it was on the SD card. it is only 720p reolution.

2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

You can also find those cache videos/photos via iTunes. Give it a try. 视频缓存文件夹.JPG
2016-4-19
Use props
jairo.collantes
New

United States

Thanks guys
2016-4-20
Use props
maxhot161144
New

China

Why I can't see VideoCache in my iTunes. I followed the instrcutions and still can't see them. Then I use another ios music transfer app and got it solved. anyway, thanks for the tip.
2016-7-8
Use props
ratskiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 349419 ft
Canada

maxhot161144@ya Posted at 2016-7-8 03:13
Why I can't see VideoCache in my iTunes

It's easy. Open iTunes, connect your device to your Mac, Click on the device icon in the menu bar, click on apps in the settings menu then scroll down until you see the file sharing menu, choose  DJI go app folder and there it is. Down load the file to your mac.
2016-7-9
Use props
josesanchezjr89
New

United States

ratskiss@mac.co Posted at 2016-7-10 03:05
It's easy. Open iTunes, connect your device to your Mac, Click on the device icon in the menu bar, ...

I completed your instructions...Where do the videos go after this step?
2016-10-21
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

josesanchezjr89 Posted at 2016-10-21 12:37
I completed your instructions...Where do the videos go after this step?

any where you want to place them on your pc/mac hard drive.

the poster is assuming the OP has basic computer skills(file copy/paste) from one device to another hard drive

https://www.google.com/#q=copy+f ... tory+to+another+mac
2016-10-21
Use props
ratskiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 349419 ft
Canada

They usually go to the default file which is in your home folder and its called "Movies". As the poster above says you can change this to almost anywhere. I keep all my raw footage on an external drive. Every thing is also backed up twice.
2016-10-24
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258957 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-19 22:40
You can also find those cache videos/photos via iTunes. Give it a try.[view_image]

This helped me transfer the videos back to another iPad with DJI GO app installed.

Which folder stores Photos on the device as they are still missing?

Thanks in advance!
2017-3-18
Use props
Maxwhiteuv
lvl.4

United States

You have to connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable, and search the device's contents for the dji folder.
Depending on the iPhone device &/or the version of iPhone, when you plug it in it may/may not automatically show up as a removable drive.
2017-3-23
Use props
fansc4c8a652
New

China

Hi, there! From what you mentioned above, I can see two things and I'd like to share two methods, see if they can help solve your problem there.

First, you couldn't find your video clip on your iPhone, that might be because the video file is damaged or lost or deleted, but you can still recover it from your iPhone or SD card. Here is the tutorials on how to retrieve iPhone data.

Second, if you want to transfer video to Mac, you can use an app such as iPhone Data Transfer to transfer from iPhone to Mac.

2017-5-15
Use props
Danielfonseca64
Flight distance : 18114 ft
United States

To keep the full quality you'll want to plug the SD card into your mac (if it has a port for it). Then you can watch them on your computer; from there you can create a folder and drag and drop them!
2017-5-31
Use props
Phineas
New
United States

Hi I know this was a while ago but if someone could please help! I am having a similar problem but I'm just trying to get my videos on my mac to convert from 4k to 1080 to upload them to instgram. I see it in iTunes and downloaded them into a film eon my desktop but I am not able to open them....now what??
2017-8-31
Use props
fans303c5328
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Great post guys ! any way of download all clips together instead of one by one from the Ipod and DJI app?
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules