Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
0.9.2 is out for iOS (w/ notable changes)
1237 4 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

Just downloaded 0.9.2.

Upon launch you get a long message about Prop Locks reiterating what was published on the site earlier today.

Satellite count still not restored. Only bars.

Instead of "Check IMU", "Basic", and "Advanced", there is only "IMU Calibration" which presents two dialogs when executed.

The time to discharge location has moved down and to the left.

The limit on the minimum battery warning (critical) is now hard coded to not allow less than 10%. I believe you could go lower in 0.9.1 ??

On Flight Record screen, if in Imperial, playback now shows MPH instead of m/s though I think it is still showing m/s because a previous flight where I went all out on GPS mode shows 17 MPH but if converted to m/s that would be 38 MPH. Not sure of this info just yet.

2015-1-15
Use props
uwe.wiesebrock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18050965 ft
Germany

whats the difference to 0.9.1?

Uwe
2015-1-15
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question? How did you do the Firmware Update? Through the SD Card the same way as the first update or just with the Pilot App on? With the Controller and Phantom on? When I turn my Pilot Program on I receive a message that the Firmware needs to be updated "Update Now" If I hit it to do it now it starts downloading to the iPad and shows progress in the download. I ended up terminating everything until I  am sure of the proper procedure.
Your thoughts or anyone from DJI?
Thanks
2015-1-15
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

rodger Posted at 2015-1-16 05:19
Question? How did you do the Firmware Update? Through the SD Card the same way as the first update o ...

I downloaded the FW onto both a standard USB formatted as FAT32 and also onto the small micro-SD that came with the Inspire.

I plugged the USB into the remote and powered it on. About 15 seconds later it began its update and took about 5 minutes.

I power cycled the remote and plugged the micro-SD into the Gimbal and attached it to the Inspire and powered it on. I launched the iOS app.

The app said there was an update to the FW available and I told it to install.  That took about 5 minutes too. At the end the Inspire power cycled.

Done.
2015-1-15
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

MTShipp Posted at 2015-1-16 05:24
I downloaded the FW onto both a standard USB formatted as FAT32 and also onto the small micro-SD t ...

Thanks, sounds like it is the way that was done for the first time. I have the question into Blade also.
Thanks again
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules