Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Update Aircraft, Remote, App...?
845 5 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVNes
lvl.4

United States

Did you guys update the firmware today for both the aircraft and remote, to go along with the app update?
2015-1-15
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I was told by tech support only had to update the aircraft and the app. TX didn't need any update.
2015-1-15
Use props
travissrt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did, haven't flown since, waiting for prop locks
2015-1-15
Use props
AVNes
lvl.4

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-16 09:46
I was told by tech support only had to update the aircraft and the app. TX didn't need any update.

Thats what I thought. I just wanted to make sure. I updated the I1 and the app.
2015-1-15
Use props
AVNes
lvl.4

United States

travissrt@gmail Posted at 2015-1-16 09:46
I did, haven't flown since, waiting for prop locks

I have not had any issue of the props coming off or any issue whatsoever. Sorry to hear that you are grounded waiting on the locks. But if you read the release note, its states...

"The Inspire 1’s propellers may come off during flight if they are not correctly hand tightened"

This is the case with any propellors, I always make sure that when I spin them on, that they are tight with no movement. I will continue to have faith in my flying skills, and the Inspire1 as my past 2 weeks of flying with the craft would not have be think otherwise.
2015-1-15
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

Mine arrives tomorrow gets here fed ex when of coarse Im out of town.
I get to look at it for a few weeks its grounded until prop locks are here as well.
Gonna go for the big firmware update this Sunday/pm when I return home wish me luck so much to absorb I'm a bit intimidated by this lil dragon skull.
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules