12Next >
2636 71 2016-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

As in the title, do not get mad if you find that the shipping date has slipped again.

It has. From the cryptic notes pre-sales staff has sent, it appears there is a manufacturing or a quality control issue, or both.

It would be nice to hear confirmation about this. Shipments supposed to go out today have been delayed (so I'm told)
----
Amended April 30th 2016:
Shipments have started on the last day of April 2016 as promised in DJI's note (see below)

2016-4-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry!
Should we have any problem, we would try to figure out ASAP.
2016-4-24
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft

Dji have 6 month a Problem.... No Adapter and Coming soon...no delivering But quick pay...its this good Business?i think not....
2016-4-24
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-25 14:27
Sorry!
Should we have any problem, we would try to figure out ASAP.

Adela,

I think that you should ask management to put out a statement. Much as we are upset by the delay in shipment, reasonable people will understand if there is some technical issue causing the delay. It sounds as if there is a quality control issue and if so, a wait of another week or so might be bearable if customers were told.

A certain number of people will not be pleased no matter what but for the sake of the reasonable people among us, please consider this request.
2016-4-25
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4

yes...you right.
more info is better then no infos -)
2016-4-25
Use props
josephcltam
lvl.1

Hong Kong

In fact, it's annoying that people pay their money for it, and end up with endless waiting....
2016-4-25
Use props
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Storeagent03 (DJI) Apr 25, 18:41  Dear MChris Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.  I am delighted to assist you with. As OSMO PART 37 X5 Adapter is a newly launched product which is in large demand but short supply. This caused shipment delay and interrupted our usual efficient service. Sincerely sorry for the faulty shipping date arithmetic we’ve made previously. I have talk to my coworkers in warehouse and they still couldn't promised me when will it be shipped. We totally understand how urgent your order is needed and we share the same feeling as you. When the item is in stock, we will ship it out immediately We will pay close attention to it and continue to follow up this matter.  If there is any other way in which we can be of service to you, please do not hesitate contact us. Wish you have a nice day!  Best regards, DJI Online Store Customer Service Team
2016-4-25
Use props
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I agree we need ststement of fact please.
2016-4-25
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 25, 21:58

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.
I am sorry for the waiting and your inconvenience caused.
Due to the great demand of the X5 adapter, this product is currently out of stock.
I promise that i will keep tracing your order until this product is available and the tracking number had been sent.
You have most apology and your kindly patience is much appreciated.

Best regards
DJI Online Store
2016-4-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI says there out of stock of the x5 adapter and yet the keep selling them on the website????? That's bordering on criminal???
2016-4-25
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

Dji is the lie company no.1....no infos ....no excuses and no vouchers for loyal customers.
2016-4-25
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same story for all the accessories too!!
2016-4-25
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-26 05:28
DJI says there out of stock of the x5 adapter and yet the keep selling them on the website????? That ...

Its simpler than that! The various parts of the company aren't as well connected as you'd like but in a complex supply chain is this surprising?

In a perverse way, the anger shown here is a sign of customers belief in the company that is really quite young.

Yeah, everyone here is pissed (there are even ruder comments in another forum). But you know what? We'll all eventually get the adapters and enjoy. So chill and don't make your doctor richer by stressing yourself out.
2016-4-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-25 19:03
Its simpler than that! The various parts of the company aren't as well connected as you'd like but ...

I'm not really stressing about it, I just don't understand how a company like this can just continue to lie time and time again, for example, through online chat last week I contacted a person that works for DJI, I gave him my order number and he happily said that my order had shipped on April 18th and my tracking info would be updated in 24 to 48 hour?. Just an outright lie.There is no real competition for DJI right know but in a few years there will be_
2016-4-25
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-26 08:02
I'm not really stressing about it, I just don't understand how a company like this can just contin ...

Again, I respectfully suggest that the truth could be straightforward than a Hollywood conspiracy story - there IS a real issue with production but the front persons are clueless. Calling a person a 'liar' in this culture is not cool.

Backing this idea is the point that like you, I was given a ship date but it appears that that had to be moved over the weekend.  Not making excuses for DJI - their coms need to improve.

It WOULD be a nice gesture if they gave early bird buyers like those who purchased on the first three days of the announcement some store credit. That would soothe a little and demonstrate that the company does value its loyal customers.
2016-4-25
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Mine was supposed to ship today, the 25:th according to my last chat online, but it seems like it will not, as it have not been given a DHL tracking ID yet. I ordered within probably 3 hours (if not less) of release the 15:th. Before that I heard last week that they where supposed to be in stock/or should be that day (but apparently that did not happened).

It would be so much easier for the customers and for DJI support online, if DJI took 30 seconds to make a thread here on the forum and tell people what's going on. I bet most of us would feel understanding, if we just get to know what happens and why it is delayed. It would show that you care about us customers.

And, I agree with Mike. Please give us early birds buyers some credit in the store for being left in the dark.
2016-4-25
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apr 26, 13:48

Dear Tony

Thank you so much for contacting DJI online store.

First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for your order of osmo car mount and adapter.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

We do understand that we have let your down for the delay of x5 adapter and feel extremely sorry for not being able to ship it as initially scheduled. According to the latest inventory information, we will have stock of it at the end of this month. So this order will be shipped out when we have stock of it.
We have also submitted a request for speeding up the process. Kindly please wait patiently and we will do our best to ship it out as soon as possible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Have a good one.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-4-25
Use props
ariajalali
lvl.1

United States

Ok everyone. I think Im officially just going to cut my loses and try to return all my OSMO stuff. its been here for months, paid full price to get the X5R and the OSMO... as you guys know its just one thing after another... who knows how depreciated or out of date the tech will be next year when we finally get the adapter, then finally get the x5r firmware that i haven't even heard hinted at yet... and we all know the hint itself is the beginning of a 6 month process. I think I  am officially giving up on DJI. Anyone wants my stuff lemme know... gunna go take pics and list it on eBay me thinks.
2016-4-25
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

Hello Everyone....
I was talking to my lawyer this night....he had ordered a X5 adapter and still waiting for IT.
He think about a class action against DJI..... and try something in Europe....
I'll keep u informed ......
DJI team : the game is over. You will have some news from your clients and you ll have to refund lot of them....
2016-4-25
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

pocketpc_ebay@h Posted at 2016-4-26 02:30
Hello Everyone....
I was talking to my lawyer this night....he had ordered a X5 adapter and still wa ...

Yeah.. that'll never happen.
2016-4-26
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4

I think The Adapter will come end of may:-(
2016-4-26
Use props
rodAndTheCat
lvl.4

New Zealand

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-26 23:32
I think The Adapter will come end of may:-(

I have found my own solution. Don't believe anything that DJI say and don't be an early adopter. I always wait now , until I see a product actually on the market and feedback from reviewers. I have ceased to be an unpaid financier and beta tester.
  Just my way of dealing with DJI.
Rod and the cat
2016-4-26
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just received this
Untitled.jpg
2016-4-26
Use props
adelica
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1745446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I pretty sure some bad translation at DJI HQ..
We all were waiting almost 2 weeks before today's email.. Why saying now "end of April" when just 3 days left to the end of April?
I'm pretty sure about a mistake, we'll see it "by the end of May"
2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Same e-mail I received when I order my osmo 6 months ago.
2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-25 21:32
Again, I respectfully suggest that the truth could be straightforward than a Hollywood conspiracy s ...

I get it but saying someone lied is different than calling them a liar, I don't know how it's different it just is.
2016-4-26
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-26 09:07
I get it but saying someone lied is different than calling them a liar, I don't know how it's diff ...

No, it isn't. If you routinely tell lies, you're a liar.
2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-26 09:12
No, it isn't. If you routinely tell lies, you're a liar.

Well maybe in DJI case.
2016-4-26
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

End of April....and now what?
2016-4-29
Use props
runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

My guess is that the first batch went out to distributors...
I am just as annoyed as the rest of you but there is little we can do about it.
2016-4-29
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Today was the last business day of April for them and of course it didn't ship. No surprise here. Way to go DJI!
2016-4-29
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

runi@photopop.d Posted at 2016-4-29 13:22
My guess is that the first batch went out to distributors...
I am just as annoyed as the rest of yo ...

Distributors dont have them either.
2016-4-29
Use props
raybaker
lvl.1

United States

Order just shipped!!!
2016-4-29
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Wow, on a Saturday? When did you order? I ordered an hour after it went online and get nothing.
The firey wrath of Neraxus shall rain down upon them if, I don't get a shipping notice today!
2016-4-29
Use props
raybaker
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on the 15th around the same time you did.
2016-4-29
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Okay, thx, good to know.
2016-4-29
Use props
josephcltam
lvl.1

Hong Kong

My order just shipped as well.
2016-4-29
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Grrr, why not mine? I must have been one of the first!
2016-4-29
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Mine got shipped now, too.
2016-4-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI is responding. A whole pile of X5 adapters is being shipped to various places around the globe now from the distribution point in Shenzhen, China as of an hour ago. I ordered other Osmo accessories too but they will come later. They actually kept to their word after all 'shipped by the end of the month'. The presales staff were pretty stressed out and sending stock responses to queries. To be expected though.

Be patient guys, you'll get your gear soon.
2016-4-29
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules