Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Record lost after app upgrade
1312 3 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raflores1
lvl.2

Puerto Rico

I upgraded to the new IOS app yesterday. While I can still se the individual flight records still there. The sum of the flight time and the distance flown and number of flights shown on the header of the profile are incorrect now. Anybody have noticed that? Not critical but bothers to see the record not correct.

2015-1-16
Use props
ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

hi Thanks for the bug report!
Would u plz kindly post a screen-shot for flight-record. Since the sum is calculated considering both the files u uploaded and not-uploaded. I need to know what goes wrong with the calculation process.

U can also click "favourite" twice to modify the records in order to reupload it when u click "sync" to refresh data on cloud server.edited or new-generated files will be reuploaded when doing the sync process.

would u plz do another favour: link ur device to ur PC and scan the device file using itunes.
Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 16.21.32.png
Do u hv DJIFlightRecord * files at DJI Pilot App document folder?

2015-1-19
Use props
raflores1
lvl.2

Puerto Rico

ytao Posted at 2015-1-19 16:01
hi Thanks for the bug report!
Would u plz kindly post a screen-shot for flight-record. Since the sum ...

But if I sync I won't loos the app? I heard apple app is not available. I am afraid to try to sync and have the app pulled out. No way I am getting an android. however here is the picture of the app. I individually counted the flights total of 52. You can't tell from the pictures but trust me I can see them. Additional facts  is that I also downloaded previously to my iphone a copy of the application which I have not updated since I have not use it to fly, therefore I did not upgraded the app however i did sync so that I can see the records from the app. My theory is that is something you must have done to the latest app .9.2 but is not /Users/rafaelflores/Downloads/IMG_1370.PNG
2015-1-19
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

raflores1 Posted at 2015-1-20 04:16
But if I sync I won't loos the app? I heard apple app is not available. I am afraid to try to sync ...

1.u won't loose ur app when clicking sync... When clicking sync, u just transfer your new-generated/modified flight record file to dji server and download the flight record files if it is not same with ur app cached files. Nothing to do with apple's icloud.

2.So u find ios app or android app sum incorrect? Or both of them hv this bug?

3. we do not read from the picture. we just add the data already synced with the data not synced(just new-generated) and come out with the sum answer.

4.Plz click favourite twice(modify the flight record) and click sync. let's see whether the sum is still incorrect. If it is still not right, plz contact live800 24/7 and tell them ur usercenter email account, I will look into this.

Best

2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules