RC Interference Issue
1062 0 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IIm Victor
New

Malaysia

Recently, I bought DJI Phantom 3 Standard from DJI Official Store. After I use, I had faced some problem with the signal and interference between controller and my iphone. Firstly, when I start my DJI aircraft and remote controller it will be connected and showing solid green LED lights on remote controller. Then, I continue to connect my iphone to remote controller through WiFi connection.

After connected, I start the DJI apps in my iphone and it will shows the screen from the camera mounted on DJI aircraft. But after I put or mounted my phone onto the rack on the remote controller, suddenly it shows "Strong interference detected. Please be careful while fly long distances". And the signal lost due to strong interference and screen goes black and no display but my controller still can control the aircraft by take off and landing.

Just the iphone dint show any display from the camera mounted on DJI aircraft. Please help me in this issue because it affected me a lot while take video using aircraft. Sometimes the issue will happen but sometimes not.

When I unmount my iphone from the controller phone rack holder and keep some distance between controller and my iphone, the issue will not happen and everything goes all right. I had tried with another iphone and the issue still persist.

After I contacted the live chat with DJI support team, they believe the issue was "the wifi is making interference with the RC signal" & "Wifi signal is interefing with the RC signal"

Attachment below are the video recorded and photo screenshot when the issue appear.

Video =
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1xWGMnOq9WOYVA2cVluYzhvZzA/view?usp=sharing

Anyone can help me? I need to solve this issue as fast as possible. Thank you

2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules