DJI MISUSES PAYPAL
1304 7 2016-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.2

Turkey

When you make a purchase from DJI Store via PAYPAL, and if you have a US Paypal account, there is an option ofPAY AFTER DELIVERY. But when you buy with this option DJI marks every transaction as completed, meaning shipment
is delivered. Therefore the funds are trasferred. The only choice left is to open a dispute. When you do that then they
tell you to close the dispute other wise the ALREADY DELIVERED(!) items will not ship... Below you can find my dispute
case with DJI..

Koray Birand

dji.jpg
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the unhappy experience. We are not able to process orders with PayPal dispute according to company policy.
I know you open the dispute to safeguard your rights.  But in this circumstance, a dispute didn't help to expedite shipment.
I kindly suggest you cancel the dispute first so that we can arrange shipment once inventory available.
2016-4-27
Use props
info
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-27 12:25
Sorry for the unhappy experience. We are not able to process orders with PayPal dispute according to ...

I was promised that the shipment would go out on 25th... Besides why did you mark my order as completed. It is not completed, you are misusing PayPal. I am going to report this to Paypal. On paypal my order seems completed but with DJI my order is still pending... So how can i trust DJI...
On the other hand. this was told to me on last friday by DJI Customer care :

I am so sorry due to the great demand, we have updated the statement in our website in time, but this product will have stock within 23-24th, i will try my best to push your order's payment shipment have not updated the statement in our website in time,

And today I received an email saying you guys will start shipping end of April.. Which I do not believe as well.

BTW nobody on earth received this adaptor.. So who bought these adapters and emptied your stock ? I am hundred percent sure that these adapters do not exists at the moment.

2016-4-27
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

info@koraybiran Posted at 2016-4-27 20:03
I was promised that the shipment would go out on 25th... Besides why did you mark my order as comp ...

I think PayPal will mark it as complete when you successfully made payment. But I'm not sure about "marked it as delivered"you mentioned. Order still haven't been shipped out and we are not able to upload tracking number on PayPal. How can PayPal recognize the transaction as delivered? I kindly suggest you communicate more with the sell (DJI representative) on PayPal.  
2016-4-27
Use props
info
lvl.2

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-27 22:46
I think PayPal will mark it as complete when you successfully made payment. But I'm not sure about ...

I said completed.. look above.

BUT as usual your are not dealing with the actual case, your priority should be customer satisfaction.
Customer care promised that the package would go out on the 25th  (which was order on the 15th with Expedited Shipment option, and at that time page stated that the shipment would go out in 1-3 business days) but still pending. And no one on earth for some reason do not post one single comment that they have received the first batch . Which is weird. But you guys tell us that there is a great demand and you are out of stock. Why do not you kindly admit that you did not receive the items from the manufacturer and for that reason tell us that you are sorry. Instead you choose to lie...

2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

info@koraybiran Posted at 2016-4-27 20:03
I was promised that the shipment would go out on 25th... Besides why did you mark my order as comp ...

Koray,
I am sorry that your X5 Osmo has not shipped out yet. I'm hoping you get it soon but if you are unhappy you can cancel the order.
2016-4-28
Use props
info
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-29 09:25
Koray,
I am sorry that your X5 Osmo has not shipped out yet. I'm hoping you get it soon but if you ...

Yes I would love to cancel my order. but are  you going to issue a full refund on my x5, osmo, spare batteries, accessories... What am i going to do with my x5 without the adapter.. As i said zillion of times... You advertised the OSMO with X5 (box movie) and made a lot of people buy osmo and x5 ... because of a stupid adapter we can not use it.. So tell me what am I going to do if i cancel a product which is worth 99 usd and do what with a camera which is worth around 3000 usd ???
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

info@koraybiran Posted at 2016-4-30 08:26
Yes I would love to cancel my order. but are  you going to issue a full refund on my x5, osmo, spa ...

I am sorry about that, do you not have an Inspire?
I totally understand your concern and all I can tell you is if you do not cancel then you will have it soon. Exactly what date I do not know. BUT, everyone has waited this long, so a little longer will be worth it.
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules