Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new iPad air will not connect to dji go app
1362 1 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joe
New
United Kingdom

I have been given a new ipad air have loaded dji go from cloud and launched with started up inspire 1 pro. I get a 'How to connect' and cant get past this screen it will not connect to the drone. I have deleted and downloaded the app 5 times, I have changed USB cable 5 times. When i plug the USB into the RC and ipad I get a beep and the charge symbol comes on for a bit. Even more strangely when I plug an old ipad in using any of the cables they all work and the dji go app works fine but this is my second 'camera' RC monitor... BTW the new ipad air does not work on the 'camera' RC either.
New ipad air running Version 9.3.1
Old ipad air running Version 9.3
Inspire firmware V01.08.01.00
2016-4-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

We think this error may be caused by the IOS system. DJI R&D department is now assisting Apple Inc. in solving the problem.
Two things to try, first in the settings of your iPad scroll down to iTunes & app store. Then click on that and then click on your ID email. Then sign out. If you have enabled Find My iPad, you have to disable that before you can log out.
If that does not work then you will have to back up all your data and while connected via USB to iTunes on your computer you have to restore the iPad.. Then you will be able to connect.
2016-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules