Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Not Responding to Request for Order Change
953 3 2016-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickTony
lvl.1

Australia

I have tried emailing onlinesales@DJ.com but the email is not getting through to them. I keep getting a message about a "bad destination host". I have tried emailing them using different email addresses and servers but I keep getting the same error message.

I have tried contacting DJI through online chat to have my order changed, and I was told to just contact onlinesales@DJ.com. The reason I need my order changed is that the order I placed includes the Z-axis for the Osmo, but as there is short supply of this accessory, it is holding up the rest of my order (which includes the Osmo itself). I would like the Z-axis to be shipped separately as it is imperative I received the Osmo before next Friday as I am going overseas not long after this.
I should also point out that when I initially ordered all my accessories together with the Osmo, every item said it would ship in 1-3 days after payment. A couple of days after payment was accepted, I noticed that the Z-axis shipment changed to 10-15 days after payment.

Is there any other way to get DJI to listen? I am finding their customer service to be VERY poor.

2016-4-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, NickTony, please let me know your order number and look into it.Thanks.
2016-4-29
Use props
NickTony
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-29 20:15
Hi, NickTony, please let me know your order number and look into it.Thanks.

My order number is 061112653861.
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

NickTony Posted at 2016-4-29 18:30
My order number is 061112653861.

Hi, Nick,  just as our live chat agent advised, we are not able to find your email.  I found that you have changed your mind and wants to keep the order as it is in the chat.  Anything else that I can help?
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules