Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ticket closed without resolution!
952 4 2016-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

So, this is the 3rd zenmuse 15 gh4 gimbal I have gone through in a year.   My last gimbal I had first problem with the HMDI pcb board which I purchased and replaced since I could not get any kind of response from DJI, after the board was replaced the Gimbal motors started grinding, the gimbal was then replaced under warranty after being escalated to a support manager by the DJI authorized dealer I purchased from.   

Now the new gimbal I have received which is not even a month old has the same problem with the HDMI PCB card.   I opened up a ticket with DJI (shown below)  and not only they didn't give me any response to my problem but they also closed the ticket!

This is beyond ridiculous!  I can get the HDMI card to work if I keep restarting my s900 but that takes time and battery.  Not to mention that it makes you look bad in front of your clients.  This week I lost a $6k contract because this and I asked DJI to send me a replacement HDMI card so I can switch myself and they didn't even respond.

DJI I need a new replacement HDMI card sent to me!  I am completely booked and can't afford to send my gimbal back and wait.   I am more then willing to give my credit card number as an assurance that I will return the defective part.   

2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I am sorry that you are experiencing that. From what I know the only way to repair something is to return the entire unit and have it looked at and repaired. DJI does not send out parts like that.
My suggestion is to anyone who relies on their equipment and working professionally is to have at least 2 backups of EVERYTHING. And a lot of companies have 3-4 backup drones, gimbals, etc.
I know that's not what you want to hear but If you had a backup Z15 you could have used that and made your 6k.
If you want, I can take your email address and have someone contact you and start the RMA process.
2016-4-29
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

first of all, we have 8 s900 / s1000, and all of them are actually out on projects.  That is the reason why I don't have a second gimbal right now.   Second, its very easy for you guys to say ship the item back and us (the customers) have to pay more then $150 (insured) for shipping because you guys (DJI) are very well aware of the problem that these gimbals has with the HDMI board and yet still ship these things out without testing it.  I understand that you guys never send out parts like that, but in these cases you should really make an exception since the problem is actually there and there is absolutely no loss on DJI's part since I would send the defective part back.   Like I would even give my credit card number in case you guys think the defective part would not be returned.

I am sure a lot of people here in this forum would agree that you giving that kind of answer that people should have more then 1 gimbal as if people everyone here makes a lot of money is very bad response!  So, how about this...  If you guys did your job and tested things properly maybe I wouldn't have had problem with not only 1 but going to the 4th GH4 gimbal..

Fix this first and maybe I will think about having spare gimbals just sitting around, or wait..   If you guys did that I wouldn't even need to.
2016-4-29
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

Oh and by the way...   Even if you guys don't send out part, DJI should at the very least contact / email the customer who has an open ticket prior to closing it.  I was not contacted in anyway shape or form telling me that this was not possible or even to start an RMA.   Again very inconsiderate of DJI to do this to people who are spending thousands of dollars on their products.   Absolutely no respect.
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

flaviomjr@vtolx Posted at 2016-4-30 07:20
Oh and by the way...   Even if you guys don't send out part, DJI should at the very least contact /  ...

Again, I said to provide your email address and I will forward to the support department and get an RMA started for you.
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules