892 9 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maloi333
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394751 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Please help me. My 4 Phantom flew into the bushes. And sports ribon cabel. I bought a new one. Changed. Now I look at the camera side (((. How can I align the ??? I had this in my phantom 3. But everything worked well. And there do not want to (((

I did everything possible calibration. Calibrated imu. I calibrate the gimbal. Gimbal works fine, but looking to the side.
image1.JPG
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
We would not recommend to repair it by yourself, please contact your dealer for further help on after-sales service.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-2
Use props
maloi333
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

I already addressed !!! It works fine, but looking to the side. How do I do that he looked exactly ???
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you done a gimbal calibration. And any repairing on the P4 really should be done at the DJI repair center.Also, you have voided the warranty by attempting a repair by yourself.
2016-5-2
Use props
maloi333
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

What is the guarantee if he fell because of me ??? I do not need a guarantee. Ghimbav completely smooth, set your new original ribon cable. Your dealer in Moscow that does not know how. They said to ask you.
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

Hey Maloy! Have you solved the issue already? I believe the dealer you bought it from can provide you with the repair. What is the name of the shop you bought your P4 from ?
2016-5-2
Use props
maloi333
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

I bought it in humans is not new. I obraschalsyas this problem to the dealer in Moscow. they said to buy a new gimbal. Why do I need a new ??? I have this great work and relieves. It only needs to put in before.
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

maloi333@yahoo. Posted at 2016-5-3 16:12
I bought it in humans is not new. I obraschalsyas this problem to the dealer in Moscow. they said to ...

While replacing the ribbon cable, possibly the gimble was not centered when you re-assembled everything.
2016-5-6
Use props
maloi333
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

you are its assorted ???? It can not be gathered in another! and you can put the motor and shaft in one position only ??
2016-5-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

maloi333@yahoo. Posted at 2016-5-8 03:11
you are its assorted ???? It can not be gathered in another! and you can put the motor and shaft in  ...

Unfortunately the Phantom 4 is not as friendly to self repairs. Other parts can be damaged when installing parts yourself. Because you crashed, there could be other problems besides the ribbon cable, and that may be why your dealer suggested replacing the whole thing. If you could make a video of how the Phantom turns on and we can see what the gimbal does, we might see if it's something that could be fixed through settings. If it needs to be opened up again, it would be better to have a Repair technician fix it.
2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules