Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PROP LOCKS
2757 16 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kp.iwsltd
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Any idea what these prop locks look like? they are supposed to be out asap?
2015-1-17
Use props
Blip
lvl.3

United States

I dont think even DJI knows how it looks like yet
2015-1-17
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are supposed to ship next week.
2015-1-17
Use props
mlglisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent an email to my dealer formally requesting "Prop Locks" with my inspire when it comes in My sales rep said ...."Huh? Never heard of it" I thought Oh boy.. I ex[plained it and he's looking it up. I really can't expect a dealer to be up on everything.
2015-1-17
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.3

China

The Propeller Locks has two hooks that locked into the ventilation holes on the motors so that it can help to secure the propeller on the motor.
2015-1-17
Use props
Steven.Serras
lvl.1

United States

DJI-DingC Posted at 2015-1-18 00:55
The Propeller Locks has two hooks that locked into the ventilation holes on the motors so that it ca ...

Would it be at all possible to post a picture of the propeller locks in place on the motors?
2015-1-17
Use props
DaveM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23035 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Agree, a picture would be great
2015-1-17
Use props
Steven.Serras
lvl.1

United States

In the mean time, another report of an Inspire 1 going down due to prop liberation. How did this thing ever make through beta test?
Oh, excuse me...we're the beta tester's. BTW, I have a funny feeling that the so-called prop locks will be some half-backed design. Seriously, hooks on the cooling holes? Is this the reason they won't release a picture; because it won't pass the laught test.
2015-1-17
Use props
bevin.lealand
lvl.3

Philippines

Hahaha vent holes
2015-1-17
Use props
pete.c44
lvl.1

United States

My guess is a soft rubber o-ring. This will provide the friction necessary to prevent the prop from popping off due to inertia.
2015-1-17
Use props
Drone Down Unde
Second Officer

Australia

With so many bugs and defects for some people Surprised they haven't done a recall due to safety issues. These will seriously injure or worse someone one day and I don't think DJI want law suits on their hands. Hope DJI work out the issues before something dose happen.
2015-1-17
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm guessing a spring washer
2015-1-17
Use props
kianooshzare
lvl.1

Iran

ok .I Bought an inspire from other country and can't get my original lock . can you take a photo of this lock that we can copy it's mechanism  
2015-1-17
Use props
mjdmike
lvl.4

United States

From another forum.

"Anyone order from allerc and gotten any notification regarding the prop locks from them?"

"We received notification that the prop locks will not be shipping until the end of this month."
2015-1-18
Use props
bevin.lealand
lvl.3

Philippines

kianooshzare Posted at 2015-1-18 15:17
ok .I Bought an inspire from other country and can't get my original lock  . can you take a photo ...

Yes I got mine from another country as well.
2015-1-18
Use props
s.s.gibbs1.emai
lvl.3

United States

DJI-DingC Posted at 2015-1-18 00:55
The Propeller Locks has two hooks that locked into the ventilation holes on the motors so that it ca ...

sounds like you could make them out of a paperclip..hmm. seems like spring washers would be the ticket to me instead.
  thanks for letting us know.
2015-1-18
Use props
kp.iwsltd.email
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hope this does not cause unwanted vibration issues???
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules