Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP - P3P RC Image Transmission Initialization Error
1569 4 2016-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
landonlopes2
New

United States

Hello Guys,

I recently purchased a P3P, it is the first drone I ever bought, and I am having some issues with it. After reading the manual and with the help of some YouTube vids, I was able to successfully update the Drone/Controller and even fly it a couple of times. However, when I went to fly it again recently I needed to reupdate the firmware of the controller and then I got the error code that I attached.

Has anyone else had this problem? I would really appreciate some help, I love this drone and I hope to get it back in the air soon.
HELP.PNG
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

When did you update, and then when did you again update?
Can you power up the app and RC and plug the USB cable in and in the general settings tab, scroll down to "About" and post a screen shot.
2016-5-3
Use props
landonlopes2
New

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-4 10:37
When did you update, and then when did you again update?
Can you power up the app and RC and plug th ...

Ken,

I updated it on Sunday and flew it fine that day. Yesterday when I tried to fly again it had me download the firmware over and over again. It would fly at times (after constantly rebooting controller/drone), but it would always disconnect midflight.

I tried to redownload the latest update again to the controller via USB/microchip and directly from the drone as well, but I still have the same problem.

Now every time i try to fly the drone I have to download firmware (screenshots are attached) but when I go to the about section I get the same result(screenshot also attached). Can you please let me know if there are any other options for me to try? Thanks!
IMG_0437.PNG
IMG_0438.PNG
IMG_0439.PNG
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

landonlopes2 Posted at 2016-5-4 13:14
Ken,

I updated it on Sunday and flew it fine that day. Yesterday when I tried to fly again it had ...

Try deleting the app and reinstalling and have a good internet connection.
Also, post a screenshot of the About page. If we cannot get it to function properly and get rid of the initialization error then you may need to send it in for repair.
2016-5-6
Use props
cermak.petr
New

Sweden

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Installed the app, upgraded, all worked on a single flight but then same message again.

I bought 3-Professional in the UK but live in Sweden, how should I proceed with sending it for repair? Or any other tips to try before?

Thanks.

Petr
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules