OSMO/Android device compatibility issues latest firmware
2226 3 2016-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tyrian869
lvl.2
Flight distance : 533409 ft

Hello all, I'm running the latest version of DJI Go app, latest firmware version for OSMO, everything but the live video is working, I know before I updated the app/osmo it was working, the app updated and the osmo was incompatible with it, so I kept a copy of the old app that did work with it and used it for a wile, I thought it would be great update the osmo and app but this is what is going on, my phone is a samsung galaxy note 2 I605 verizon wireless.  
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Please look at the recommended mobile device list at http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
As you can see, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I605 is not in the list. If possible, please change to a compatible mobile device.

When you say that "the osmo was incompatible with it", what the exact problem do you have?
More details about the problem may be helpful for further suggestions.
2016-5-4
Use props
tyrian869
lvl.2
Flight distance : 533409 ft

This new update does not let the osmo sleep if you use inspire one X3 camera? Dumb it worked before, also android 4.4. 2 should work, the only issue I can report was I had no live video feed. When I switched back to an old version of the Go APP, it would work but the live feed when in video mode would not display correctly.
2016-5-6
Use props
Canneloni
New

Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 18:02
Hello!
Please look at the recommended mobile device list at http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
As you can see, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I605 is not in the list. If possible, please change to a compatible mobile device.

Hi Dji guys.

I can´t find this list. Can you please link the document itself?
Maybee i´m blind but i can´t find any mobile device recommendation for android phones.
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules