How to verify firmare version on android app
893 6 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14vision
lvl.2

United States

i can't seem to find where in the app to verify firmware version. I would like to see if version 1.2.0.16 has been successfully applied. The only place I found is under settings/about but the version doesn't match.

Thanks

2015-1-17
Use props
SPUDMAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 735902 ft
Australia

i was in the same boat as you,my update didn't match the one in settings,got on live chat with dji,they said that if you get into aircraft overall statis within the app and the screen is blank it means that the update has worked,the firmware version won't change in settings,i bit silly i think
2015-1-17
Use props
14vision
lvl.2

United States

SPUDMAN Posted at 2015-1-18 12:54
i was in the same boat as you,my update didn't match the one in settings,got on live chat with dji,t ...

I agree it is stupid, but I believe it worked and no issues when flying.
2015-1-17
Use props
SPUDMAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 735902 ft
Australia

Same,had no issues
2015-1-17
Use props
airymok
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623652 ft
China

Never worry about the firmware version, it is handled by the APP already... If ur version is not correct, it will tell u.

This is not same as the previous product experience. Let user keep focus on their flight, instead of version, setting etc.
2015-1-17
Use props
danvet
lvl.2

United States

airymok Posted at 2015-1-18 15:15
Never worry about the firmware version, it is handled by the APP already... If ur version is not cor ...

Kind of important to make sure you're on the latest version with all the reported bugs out there.
2015-1-18
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like the user said, the app checks version numbers. You can also verify this by going to the sdcard on then show hidden files. You will see misc/log/ open the log file and you will see current versions on all components.
2015-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules