Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The DJI Phantom 4’s Best Hidden Feature
31599 45 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

caseyneistat Posted at 2016-6-13 07:35
honestly I think DJI is trying to make the best drone there is and I think that they have! what so ...

I agree with your statement about the quality of the hardware but I would also urge you to consider that as undisputed market leader, they play a big role in shaping users behaviour through their web presence.

Why is this important? Assuming you enjoy this hobby / platform, you should be concerned that the actions of a few bad hats or unthinking users can affect the enjoyment of many others.

The flip side is that good behave will encourage broader acceptance of multi-rotors as an integral facet of modern life.

2016-6-12
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

Great production.  As a newbie to flying...I can appreciate this.
2016-12-23
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

My Flying Eye Posted at 2016-5-10 23:41
As a new P4 owner and a new flyer to any form of RC craft I am concerned by all the reports of issues others are having.  The reason I am concerned mostly is not the fact that a new product is having issues but the what appears to be a lack of response and attempt at resolving the issues.
Phantoms are not cheap items and I believe DJI customers deserve a bit better to be fair.

WE SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO USE IOS ONLY! AND BE MARRIED TO APPLE ONLY PRODUCTS!
2017-1-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

P4PCommander Posted at 2017-1-10 06:57
WE SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO USE IOS ONLY! AND BE MARRIED TO APPLE ONLY PRODUCTS!

You're not, it's your choice.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules