Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I need confirmation these numbers indicate new firmware
756 0 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Colonel
Second Officer

United States

Can someone confirm these firmware values posted below as being updated please. Anyone have no idea why the status page is blank anyone else have that issue? They list the Samsung s4 as compatible as I had to use that instead of my day old Ipad mini...Grrrrrrrr.
Next few days a android tablet is on the way and maybe its the Samsung android s4 that is causing this via revisions in the firmware update not taken into measure for all interfaces. Scratching head.

Im running adroid pilot app and  Samsung G4 works great till the new android pad I ordered shows this week.

Loaded firmware it blipped and beeped for a while adjusted the gimbal and then stalled making a beep every second and a red flashing light .
After 50 mins of firmware stalling I powered down the unit looked at txt file it said.   result: success

I thought to reformat the card in the inspire pull it out and reload new firmware bin file.
Thing powered up as usual and I checked the the text file it read. Result Cancel.

Hmmmm..
I calibrated the ICM and compass all the values are in the range needed for flight via info here on this forum.
I did read here someone in chat with DJI said if TXT reads Result cancel then its updated can someone confirm this ..
Great I come  home from a business trip to open this Pandora box with not an issue till I updated the firmware on the inspire and it locked up.
Bad enough I bought a new ipad 2 mini  two days ago took it on my trip set it up and the app is gone for IOS.

Gents I need an expert here to just confirm the numbers posted below as I'm planning several battery timing sessions with the drone in the back yard at 3 foot hover and hope to hear anything from anyone here in the know..I get a good yellow light in atti mode and Gps seemed to align when I took the controller outside for a few mins. I did see sats drop off  go red and back on  4 bars.
Lots of smart folks here on this forum and I ty in advance.
Im a bit unsettled here but I have started and checked out that the drone responds to commands and all seems to check out fine all prefight looks good.

mike

Status screen blank................Because it updated,and doesn't show that on the main page no notification of firmware updated or not there is just an arrow to click and you go to the next page that will display updates required and if its blank that's a good sign.
Come on DJI get this firmware worked out for all approved devices !!

2015-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules