E800 Propulsion 3 Beeps
3130 9 2016-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flexfanatic
New

I'm starting my quadcopter build project and I have the 620S ESC's powered up but when I plug in the four motors to any of the ESC's I get three loud beeps. The LEDs on the ESC's are flashing green and then red even without the motors connected and they are getting power (currently testing with 4S @ 14.8 volts at the PDB but I cannot measure the output to the motors).
When I connect the ESC to DJI's ESC assistant it tells me the motor is not connected.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong as I find it hard to believe that all four motors/ESCs are bad.
2016-5-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
If it omits BBB sound, it implies that the motor parameters do not match the firmware date saved in the ESC. So, could you please check the firmware of the ESC firstly.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
2016-5-16
Use props
flexfanatic
New

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-16 16:33
Hello!
If it omits BBB sound, it implies that the motor parameters do not match the firmware date sa ...

I updated the firmware on the ESC even though it tells me its already on the latest version (version 1.2). Also after I plug in the motors it tells me that "Motor is not connected to ESC).

djiescassist.png

2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

flexfanatic Posted at 2016-5-17 08:23
I updated the firmware on the ESC even though it tells me its already on the latest version (versi ...

Thanks for the information.
What's the model of your motors, please? Please check if you've intalled the motors in the right places.
2016-5-17
Use props
adworx
lvl.1

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-17 16:47
Thanks for the information.
What's the model of your motors, please? Please check if you've intalle ...

The model is 3510 350KV (four of them). I have tried this on a PC and Mac.
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

adworx Posted at 2016-5-17 18:43
The model is 3510 350KV (four of them). I have tried this on a PC and Mac.

Hi,
Could you please read the P4 of the User Manual and check the connection of your E800?
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/e ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf

More details would be appreciated to figure out the issue.
Thanks.

2016-5-18
Use props
adworx
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-18 05:58
Hi,
Could you please read the P4 of the User Manual and check the connection of your E800?
http://d ...

Wrong thread
2016-5-25
Use props
fans63a8abc3
New
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

I am having the same issue We just bought the E800 with 6 motors and ESC... need some help to resolve this as the thread here does not post the outcome?
2017-5-22
Use props
Paulsgambit
New

United States

I have had this same problem as well.  I am trying to make an X8 frame and have the 620S ESCs with IFly 3510 KV-380 motors and they are all doing the same thing as yours.  The only thing that I have to add is that each of the motors are twitching with each beep.  I have tried some other motors that I have laying around, E-Max MT 2204 KV-2300 motors and they do the same thing.  The I-Fly Motors are all straight out of the box and the E-Max motors work on a different build that I have, so I know that those work.  The X8 build that I am working on has a DJI Naza M V2 flight controller, so I know the wiring between the FC and the ESCs should be good as I can't imagine that DJI would change any of their wiring around.  The batteries that I am using work fine with my other drone (Lumineer 3S).  Right now, I am out of ideas.
2017-10-12
Use props
davidrake
lvl.3

Italy

Hi,
we have one E800 kit with six motors and esc.
We have installed as manual, five works well but one don't work.
The led blink red and yellow and if we connect motor it became hot. The motor is good, so the problem is the esc.
What we can do?
Regards
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules