Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dario.finderle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Hi,

I'm thinking to purchase a combination of Matrice 600, DJI Ronin MX and a DSLR. It will be either SONY A6000, Nikon D810 or Cannon 6D.

My scope of interest is photogrammetry.

Does anybody know if the A3 controller of the Matrice 600 will inprint the GPS and IMU data to the Exif of photos made by this DSLRs ?

Can I connect/link a laptop with DJI Ground Station to the Matrice 600 ? How is it done ? Does the Ground station software support resume grid mission (after low battery) ?

Does any of you have the experience with this DSLRs? What is their GSD flying on cca 200 m altitude? Will the photos be good enough for photogrammetry ?

There are a lot questions which is very hard to find the answers to...

Any help would be most welcome

Dario F.

2016-5-18
Use props
andre.a.louisfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1671368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you ever get any answer to this? We are looking at a similar set-up as well. We need exif data attached to the photo (or, more accurately, would prefer it attached to the photo).
2016-6-29
Use props
cugacorp
New

Mexico

The best thing to do is not use gimbal, that much remains to flight time, and photogrammetry is needed gimbal, because the more movements pretend camera obliquity, you just need to have an overlap of 90% and crossed flights, the camera we sell is Canon EOSM with GPS e2, and each picture has its data x, y, z with GPS L1, the error without control points is 1m for the route mesh matrice 600 only can with data link pro, for now we are testing by connecting like matrice 100 but has not worked.
TERRASAT CARTOGRAFÍA SA DE CV
2016-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules