1116 5 2015-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

it's not nice to see an Inspire 1 crash, but it's the first pilot error crash I have seen so far and I have to admit it feels good to know it was only pilot error and not something wrong with the firmware, IMU calibration etc.http://youtu.be/5ZusF8xeZVk
2015-1-19
Use props
PixelArtFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Judging from this video it looks like a one man pilot and he missed on line of sight just before he hit the tree. Second remote and pilot would have been helpful in this situation.
2015-1-19
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

Yeah. I hope you get it fixed soon mani! Would you please let us know how much the quotation is for the repairs? just to get an estimate. Best of luck for your future flights!
2015-1-19
Use props
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Blip Posted at 2015-1-19 22:19
Yeah. I hope you get it fixed soon mani! Would you please let us know how much the quotation is for  ...

Fortunately it's not mine, the owner of the aircraft is Motorgraph, as it is specified on the video.
I am one of those still waiting for their Inspire 1, made a complete advanced payment for Dual Operator Package on November 20, 2014
Hope it will arrive soon and I will enjoy safe & smooth flights
2015-1-19
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

mani Posted at 2015-1-19 22:45
Fortunately it's not mine, the owner of the aircraft is Motorgraph, as it is specified on the vide ...

Luckily he saw it land sliding sideways on its feet, so didn't expect much damage but because the feet are not designed to flex sideways, one broke, leaking out oil inside.
2015-1-19
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2040512 ft
Sweden

Outch! Note to self, don't do that. At least don't try to....  ;)
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules