Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC transmitter update failed. Transmitter dead??
1803 7 2015-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronan.sheils.em
New

United Kingdom

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I was just checking for updates and the RC software (mac) told me there was an update available. the Transmitter was powered up and plugged in via USB. I downloaded the update hit upgrade only to be told it failed and that I should power cycle and try again.

The problem is now the transmitter won't power up with green lights.

I get a red light if the USB is plugged in and the transmitter is off. When I turn it on the red light dissapears and I get nothing.

Is it safe to try the update again? The warning says do not turn of the power......is it classed as off if I only get the redlight?

Software is showing current version as 0 with the update of 1.0.2.26 being available.

Unplugged from the USB the transmitter is now dead, it won't turn on.

Any help appreciated I haven't even flown it yet.

Thanks.
2015-1-19
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Do the update again if it will accept it.
2015-1-19
Use props
ronan.sheils.em
New

United Kingdom

Fixed. Thank you Gerry for a lightning fast response I (and probably many other newbies) appreciate all the help and advice on this forum.
2015-1-19
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

ronan.sheils.em Posted at 2015-1-20 01:05
Fixed. Thank you Gerry for a lightning fast response I (and probably many other newbies) appreciate  ...

Glad to hear it's fixed.  Happy Flying.
Do all the calibrations before you go flying.
2015-1-19
Use props
mail
New

Switzerland

Hi there,
I'm having the same problem as described above: My transmitter won't power up anymore. If it's connected to USB, then there's a red or a green light. Unplugged it's dead.

When I open the RC Assistant Software, nothing happens. The Assistant Software claims the remote (or the software?) was in "Loader Mode". However, I cannot find out what that means.

The RC Assistant Software also won't connect to the internet. It only mentions that I should establish an internet connection - which is obviously established all the time.

Any ideas?
2015-4-19
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

mail@nicoschwei Posted at 2015-4-19 20:53
Hi there,
I'm having the same problem as described above: My transmitter won't power up anymore. If  ...

mail,
Uninstall then download and reinstall the software is what I would try...then reconnect the RC and try again...
2015-4-19
Use props
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

What type of RC do you have? The ones with regular batteries or the regargeable ones. To me it sounds like your RC batteries are low and may need replacement or recharge.
2015-4-19
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

motia Posted at 2015-4-19 22:35
What type of RC do you have? The ones with regular batteries or the regargeable ones. To me it sound ...

Good point, the newer remotes will charge while plugged into the computer, or at least mine will with the rechargeable battery, will wait to see what they say and hopefully they will respond.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules