Guide mode?
1382 4 2015-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DDM
lvl.2

United States

What is Guide mode on the mpa app? It looks like you can draw a path. Is this a flight path or a limiting of your path? Or is it a future item not yet implimented? Anybody?
2015-1-19
Use props
vaughan_mb.emai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45768 ft
United States

I believe it is an option to "draw" an autonomous flight path that the Inspire will follow.   I have yet to go to a LARGE field to experiment.
2015-1-19
Use props
DDM
lvl.2

United States

After almost 40 minutes on hold with TechSupport (Phone support and I hung up before they got my call)  and another 90  minute on  "24hour" live chat support (45 minutes of that time was waiting for a hello response from the tech - DJI you gotta do better than this!) I was told that it is simply to "plan" a course visually much lake a marker pen and that there is no follow function or remote flying logic behind it at  all. However the tech said the IOS app wasn't even release and since I have it on both my phone and ipads I don't have a lot of faith in that tech support guy. Let's hope he is wrong!
2015-1-19
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.2

United States

Actually, the support guy is right. DJI had up til version 0.9.2 on their site and then it was pulled as they negotiate with apple. There are copies of 0.9.2 out there that you can get, but it's not officially supported at the moment.
2015-1-19
Use props
david.askew
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Its just to plot a path you can follow as a tracer.
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules