Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 Yellow flashing(RC Lost) after firmware updating
3356 6 2016-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shin2
lvl.1
South Korea

Issue Recording :

Before : Before firmware upgrading, vehicle connected to Remote controller. It worked. But I upgraded latest firmware like this :  
   https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/Q6yXPG2q0l84ZacGy01RMPiS1Jpel9dLPwxFAFxH2Py?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
I used iPhone to upgrade the firmware. First 2-3 times it failed. But after that upgrading firmware successful.

I got problem like this!

Problem:
After power on in Vehicle and Remote controller, vehicle just are flash yello light. I know that means RC signal lost.

I already tried :  * Re-upgrading : Using PC Assistant SW, I tried to re-upgrade 3-4 times.
* Reparing : Follwing manual, I tried to repair Vehicle and Remote controller 3-4 times.
* I checked wire connections.
* I don't have any Camera. I didn't use camera at all.
* I tried to power on test in many places (Indoor/outdoor)

I checked :
* HW wire connection
* DJI Go App shows that RC signal, GPS Signal and HD Signal are good. (That means DJI Go app can read vehicle info successfully).

Actually I'm drone SW developer. I tried all of thing that I could do. It seem that it needs to check each HW(vehicle and remote controller).

I already sent email a week ago but it took long time to get answer.

2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
According to the Release Note of M100, when upgrading the the firmware to the latest one, please be noticed below reminders:
(Release Note: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Note_en_160413.pdf)
*DJI Assistant 2 must be upgraded to the latest version.
*Both the aircraft and the remote controller must be upgraded to the latest version or else they will not link.
*You are advised to update all your Intelligent Flight Batteries with this firmware update package.

Could you please show us the firmware version of your RC and the version of firmware assistant software for the aircraft?

Thanks.
2016-5-25
Use props
a.texer
New

Canada

Please help...

At some point DJI GO app updated itself from 2.7.2 to 2.9.1 and offered 1.8.0 firmware upgrade for the remote controller, but failed to upgrade.

The RC seemed to communicate with the M100, but About menu in the app was showing the following:
App: 2.9.1
Version: N/A
Camera: N/A (I do not have camera)
Remote controller: N/A
Flight Controller SN: 041021633

Overall status: Firmware is of the latest version (but I have no idea whether it is 1.6.0 or 1.8.0 or something else)

DJI Assistant 2 (Version V.0.1.157 2016/4/6 11:59:06) showed the following:
Drone firmware: V1.3.1.00 with 2 options to downgrade either to V1.2.0.90 or to V1.2.0.80

I have tried to downgrade the RC to 1.5.8 using USB stick, C1+C2+video record button+right upper wheel combination and RC firmware from here https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/RC/C1_FW_V01.05.0080.bin
Downgrade was successful according to the logs.

The app and the DJI Assistant 2 are showing the same things as above but now I am stuck with my M100 flashing yellow rapidly (remote controller signal lost according to the manual) and not responding to RC at all. On other hand the app can indicate my M100 battery level and left LED on the RC is solid green (set in master more and connected to the aircraft according the manual). Unpairing and paring back the RC with M100 does not help. The app does not offer an update anymore saying "Firmware is of the latest version" and again I have no idea whether it is 1.5.8, 1.6.0 or 1.8.0 or something else.

Any recommendations will be helpful.

The tablet is Samsung SM-T230NU running Android 4.4.2
The RC is DJI Model GL658C
2016-10-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

a.texer@gmail.c Posted at 2016-10-4 04:53
Please help...

At some point DJI GO app updated itself from 2.7.2 to 2.9.1 and offered 1.8.0 firmwa ...

To clarify you currently have 1.3.1 on your M100? Your Assistant 2 Version should be 1.0.5. What firmware do you currently have on your RC? To reset the RC, you would use the following button combination:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.

* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink with this button combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.

* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2016-10-3
Use props
PEARL
New

Canada

Thanks for your responce DJI-Jamie.

I can confirm that:
My M100 has V1.3.1.00 firmware.
DJI Assistant 2 version is 1.0.5. I also tried Version V.0.1.157 2016/4/6 11:59:06 which behaved the same way.

After some googling of the issue I have downloaded 1.6.0 FW for RC from here https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _FW_V01.06.0000.bin
(this is an original thread http://forum.dji.com/thread-47577-3-1.html) and flashed the RC with it using USB stick method.
After that I have re-linked RC with M100 and everything started to work however About menu in the DJI GO app is showing the same thing as I wrote in my previous post:
App: 2.9.1
Version: N/A
Camera: N/A (I do not have camera)
Remote controller: N/A
Flight Controller SN: 041021633

How critical is that?
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

PEARL Posted at 2016-10-5 00:45
Thanks for your responce DJI-Jamie.

I can confirm that:

Do you have your mobile device connected to the internet? It could be that the Go app needs time to update the About information, especially if you just performed the update and everything seems functional thus far. You can also reinstall the app as well just to ensure app communication.
2016-10-4
Use props
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-25 00:06
Hello.
According to the Release Note of M100, when upgrading the the firmware to the latest one, please be noticed below reminders:
(Release Note: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dev/Matrice/en/M100_Release_Note_en_160413.pdf)

I have the same problem now.
All what I can know is that my DJI GO version is 3.1.5.
how I can know the firmware version of RC and the drone itself.
Moreover, Assistant 2 can't connect neither to the drone nor the RC.
Help Please.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules