Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is the timelapse mode? X5
5222 11 2016-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30617 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,i have the X5 on the osmo and i cant seem to find the timelapse mode or the panorama mode! i can only find single/multi and interval modes,please help..
2016-5-23
Use props
jasonx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30617 ft
United Kingdom

hi,anyone know why?
2016-5-23
Use props
flighttime1
Captain
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

As it now stands, they are not supported on the X5, only the X3. Stop looking. Timelapse is best done with the interval mode anyway and there is a third party app, Osmo Pano, I think, that will take care of panoramas for you.
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Jasonx,
Just as flighttime1 said, the Osmo Pro/Raw don't have the features of Timelapse and Panorama in the latest firmware.
Hope you'll enjoy the other features.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
2016-5-23
Use props
sergiospz
New
  • >>>
Cambodia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-24 10:22
Hi Jasonx,
Just as flighttime1 said, the Osmo Pro/Raw don't have the features of Timelapse and Panor ...

Hi DJI,

I own an Osmo, and I purchased the X5 for both my inspire and OSMO. I really miss the time-lapse mode, specially for Hyperlapse shooting. Also would love to have back the panorama function.

I would also like to request support for the best Olympus and Panaleica Prime lenses, specially the large aperture ones.

I hope you bring 4K 50P in the near future, even if compressed. If it means needing to buy the X5 Raw, so be it. For TVC and event coverage. This is the game changing feature we on the field really want. As I'm in a PAL country, I ask for 50P but for NTSC I believe they would want 60P.

Thank you and keep up the excellent work. I am a fan.
2016-5-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

sergiospz@gmail Posted at 2016-5-29 12:22
Hi DJI,

I own an Osmo, and I purchased the X5 for both my inspire and OSMO. I really miss the tim ...

Hello, sergiospz
Thanks for your support.
Our engineers would consider your requirement about Timelapse and Panorama and the other features.

If there's any update, we'll keep you informed in our website.
2016-5-29
Use props
rodad
New

Australia

Just want to add my voice to the timelapse for X5 request. I upgraded to the X5 from X3 so I could quickly produce better looking timelapse/hyperlapse videos but it turns out its not available so I'm still using the X3.
While I'm at it - focus peaking would also be very helpful for the X5, I've just got the handwheel which is great but very hard to know if you've hit focus, especially outside.
2016-9-16
Use props
fansa0584ccf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414593 ft
United Kingdom

so have we any idea if its out yet ? time lapse on x5 ?
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansa0584ccf Posted at 2016-11-17 10:47
so have we any idea if its out yet ? time lapse on x5 ?

No, it's not supported
2016-11-17
Use props
fans1e1d26d7
lvl.1

France

If you want timelapse, no fan noise, an acceptable codec and bitrate for a pro camera… throw in the bin your X5 and buy an X5s ! Thanks DJI to sell a beta product like a professional product. Buy an Inspire 1 Pro with Osmo and accesories was my first experience with DJI, it will be the last.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans694dfe25
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dji need to get off your arse and provide basic features of time lapse & panoramas on the x5.

You cannot just introduce new cameras all the time
2016-11-19
Use props
fans801f67de
lvl.1
Australia

I also have the x5 and focus wheel it seams weird to me you cant add a facial tracking feature focusing on a phone at midday is very hard
I would love the time-lapse also
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules