Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Playback Error
2450 5 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
appellb
New

United States

Video Playback issue?
I recently used my Osmo and took several videos at 4k 30FPS. I am using an iMac running the latest Mac OS and I have the latest Quicktime player.
The video format is .MOV
Oddly some of the videos will play back just fine in Quicktime, but others will not. I am getting a message "Quicktime Player Can't Open..."
Attached is a pic of the error message.
Any thoughts on what I can do?

Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 10.42.16 AM.png
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Firstly, could you please review this webpage for some troubleshooting?
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6601106?start=0&tstart=0

If you still have any problem, please send us the original files so that we can do further analysis.

Thanks.
2016-5-30
Use props
thgrab
lvl.2
Germany

Have you try other players like VLC ? Or try to open the file with a edit program like Final Cut Pro X.
2016-5-30
Use props
Dara Clark
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-4-25
Use props
fans51d75aaf
New
United States

I'm having a similar problem with one variation. During the past two shoots, the OSMO records beautiful .mov files...except for the last couple of clips. These last couple of clips appear to be .mov files but when I load them into Premiere Pro CC, I get "File Import Failure/Unsupported Format or Damaged File." The quirky thing is that the previous work just fine when imported into the project. This has happened on my last two assignments. Today it was ten good clips and then three bad ones.

The OSMO was NOT powered off in between. As a matter of fact, all I did was walk about 15 feet to get a few more shots.

Any suggestions as what might be causing the change from useable to unusable?

2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans51d75aaf Posted at 2017-4-26 13:05
I'm having a similar problem with one variation. During the past two shoots, the OSMO records beautiful .mov files...except for the last couple of clips. These last couple of clips appear to be .mov files but when I load them into Premiere Pro CC, I get "File Import Failure/Unsupported Format or Damaged File." The quirky thing is that the previous work just fine when imported into the project. This has happened on my last two assignments. Today it was ten good clips and then three bad ones.

The OSMO was NOT powered off in between. As a matter of fact, all I did was walk about 15 feet to get a few more shots.

This issue might show if you used the SD card on other devices before, without formatting it. Is it the case?
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules