Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hi, i have some doubts about the Agras 1, below my questions:

- Does it have GPS and VPS like an Inspire 1?

- Can you program it to fly an specific zone or you have to fly manually?

- How long does the Battery last when in the Air? and how long to charge it?

- Can you use an Ipad with it? i only see a swichtboard above the RC? I mean maybe to specify where do you want to fly...

Thanks in Advance!
2016-5-29
Use props
CANAVIA
New

Spain

Dear all:

How may we put a camera (like Gopro) connected to lightbridge in the Agras MG-1 to get FPV?

Thanks!
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello leoamartinez
1. MG-1 has GPS module.
2. Waypoint is not available for it.
3. The battery will last for 10 mins when full payload and 20 mins when no payload. It takes 40 mins to do a full charge.
4. You can connect the RC to DJI GO app. But it's only for upgrading. We'd not suggest you to connect DJI GO when you are working.
2017-1-11
Use props
alireza-sitco
lvl.1

United States

Hello every body
I bought the dji agras mg1 and want to start to using it but it need the license code for activate the drone ...

where is the license or activation code and how can i find it...

need some help...

best regards
2017-4-23
Use props
fansbd1c98ef
New
Flight distance : 116043 ft
United States

alireza-sitco Posted at 2017-4-23 10:33
Hello every body
I bought the dji agras mg1 and want to start to using it but it need the license code for activate the drone ...

I am in the same boat I just recieved mine and I dont know how to register/ activate it
2017-6-6
Use props
CFROY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159341 ft

Canada

Hello (Mindy), why you wouldn't suggest to use DJI Go app while operating the Agras MG-1? For many application I need to know the position in real time of the aircraft and changing to the MG-1S  is not a solution since we bought the MG-1 4 months ago. I think i am not alone with this problem. If we can understand what kind of utilisation may cause a bug, it would helps a lot. For example, if there is no problem if we stay in Manual Mode, i would use it!

Thank you!
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules