The OSMO audio is disabled when going live on Facebook.
1773 6 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1

United States

I have recently been using my Osmo to livestream to Facebook. It's been really fun! However, several people watching have compained that they can't hear any audio.
Sure enough, when I looked down at the audio meter there was no signal being shown. The part that confuses me is that my audio on the Osmo works fine and shows up in the audio meter, but as soon as I connect to Facebook Live it is disabled.

Anyone have a fix or useufull info?
2016-5-29
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

I haven't updated my Phantom 3 Pro yet but I read there is an option in the Go app where you can mute your audio. I am guessing that option is also in the Go app for the Osmo. If its muted then try to unmute it.
2016-5-30
Use props
info
lvl.1

United States

I spoke with DJI and this is a (not so) known issue and will be resolved in the next firmware update.
2016-5-31
Use props
natethegreat80
New

South Korea

I was having this same issue today when I connected to facebook live...any ideas on when it will be fixed?  
2016-6-12
Use props
info
lvl.1

United States

natethegreat80 Posted at 2016-6-12 01:51
I was having this same issue today when I connected to facebook live...any ideas on when it will be  ...

Man, I'm still waiting for a response.
2016-6-22
Use props
ecuriemedia
lvl.2

United Kingdom

When using the Osmo to broadcast live on Facebook or Periscope the audio will come directly from your phone that is running the app. Recently I did a Periscope using the Osmo and plugged a lav mic directly to the phone running the DJI Go app and the Periscope app and the audio was perfect...
2016-6-22
Use props
fans6951a3b8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127654 ft
Greece

Hi... can you solve this problem?
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules