Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge 2 install
2786 5 2016-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
premiertemps
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I am looking for somebody to fit a Lightbridge 2 to an S900. The S900 currently has the 5.8ghz setup.
If anyone can help please respond. I'm based up in Lancashire UK but will travel.
2016-6-1
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

What is the problem? Lightbridge 2 very easy to set up, you refer to 5.8 is this your existing video link? If so you won't need it control and video come through on the lightbridge controller, if you need anymore info get back to me
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You definitely want to start reading up on the Lightbridge 2 manual, which does provide a diagram on how to connect to the compatible flight controllers and gimbals. It would help to know that flight controller and gimbal you use to ensure that they are compatible.
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/l ... _Manual_en_V1.2.pdf

If you happen to use an A2 and a GH4 gimbal, here's a video that shows how to install LB2, keep in mind that you would need to get a CANBus Hub for any of the recommended Z15 gimbals:

2016-6-1
Use props
premiertemps
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Apologies the flight control is Wookong M Controllers are Futaba Gimbal is Zenmuse for Panasonic G4. It's my understanding that when using the Lightbridge 2 then that is the controller for the aircraft? I also have the Phantom 3 pro which has swayed me to the Lightbridge for the S900 (app, great video link etc)
2016-6-2
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

premiertemps Posted at 2016-6-2 09:50
Hi Apologies the flight control is Wookong M Controllers are Futaba Gimbal is Zenmuse for Panasonic  ...

Hi when you buy lightbridge 2 you will have a controller similar to inspire you control craft with it,you will not require the futaba and all your video feed,telemetry etc will be shown on a tablet/phone via Dji go app
2016-6-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I the Lightbridge 2 is comparable with the Wookong M.  How ever the RTH button is not supported.  You can find the how to connect on page 15 of the manual.  http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/l ... _Manual_en_V1.2.pdf
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules