Want to contribute and make a few dollars as well???
1568 2 2015-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Share Your Knowledge, Earn DJI Credit
DJI is offering a unique opportunity to our mostknowledgeable and helpful fans. This is your chance to share your expertisewith the community and help educate pilots around the world.
Simply write an article that would be suitable for the DJIWiki (http://wiki.dji.com/en/), and if weaccept it, you will get $30 USD of DJI Credit.
Some sample topics are listed below. Pick a topic, writeyour article, then send it to wiki@dji.com to submit.
Or if you have ideas on a topic not listed here, simply sendyour idea to the e-mail above, and we’ll let you know if it’s ok to go aheadwith it.
All submissions must be received by Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
Possible DJI Wiki Topics:
Flight Controllers
Best gain settings for different payloads
Intro to different remotes for A2
Intro to different remotes for WKM
Best controller/channel setups for different situations
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
Spreading Wings
Minimizing vibrations with various setups
Octo vs. Hexa
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
Inspire 1
1080 vs 4K
Filmmaking tips
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
Phantom 2 Vision+
Aerial photography tips
Photo editing tips
Video editing tips
When to recalibrate the IMU
Flying safe
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
Ronin
SmoothTrack settings for different kinds of shoots
Unique shots that the Ronin makes easy
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
Zenmuse
Why are there different gimbals for different cameras?
Troubleshooting tips
Maintenance and care
RULES
1.    Submissions must be received in Word (.doc or.docx) format with the file name containing the author’s name and topic.
2.    Submissions must be received on or before thedate specified above.
3.    Only submissions on the topics provided will beaccepted. Each document must only contain one topic.
4.    If you desire to write articles beyond appointedtopics scope, you should get our approval first. Approval will be given in theorder topics are received. And the participant who first submits a new topicwill have the chance to write the article accordingly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2015-1-20
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Ok, I want you to remember I am really not trying to be snarky by saying this.  I would prefer you to put more of an effort into just keeping the wiki you have now UP-TO-DATE!  It is really a bad reflection on DJI when the owners can't rely on what is supposed to be reference material.
2015-1-21
Use props
sowhat
lvl.1

China

The first round deadline is today. Just submitted a few to them. Waiting for my credits

Those who dont have enough time may continuing writing, I dont think they will refuse to receive your work. Or you can plan your second round writing...

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Want_to_help_improve_the_DJI_Wiki%3F_Click_here_to_contribute_now!
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules