1040 5 2016-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
derwys
Second Officer

Venezuela

Hi.

I have a S1000 with A2.

Sometimes during the fly the aircraft response turn inverted, it is, I want it go left a it go right, I push to right it go left, same for front and back.

Somebody knows why it is happening?

Thanks.
2016-6-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, what RC/Receiver combination are you using? Have you checked to make sure the controls are set appropriately in the A2 Assistant Software and on your RC?
2016-6-3
Use props
derwys
Second Officer

Venezuela

I'm using futaba T14SG transmitter and A2 incorporated receiver.
The setup is correct in both units, every time this fault happens I re checked the setup and all parameters were perfect.
I've been fliying this aircraft for more than 1 year and this fault has occurred only 3 or 4 times in this period during the normal fly.
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

derwys@yahoo.co Posted at 2016-6-4 07:27
I'm using futaba T14SG transmitter and A2 incorporated receiver.
The setup is correct in both units, ...

When was the last time you performed a RC calibration on both the A2 side and the Futaba side? Do you recall making any changes to your set up recently?
2016-6-4
Use props
derwys
Second Officer

Venezuela

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-4 12:20
When was the last time you performed a RC calibration on both the A2 side and the Futaba side? Do  ...

I did both calibrations once before first fly. I haven't repeated it any more. Same for setup, after the first configuration I haven't changed it any more.
2016-6-4
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Maybe this is a silly question - but could this problem occur if the GPS antenna was loose and occasionally rotating a bit?
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules