Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My osmo gimbal is not working
2570 11 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roesaputra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1370981 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Dji, i buy osmo 2 days ago, and after unboxing, i updated it to the latest fw, my osmo's gimbal is not working, with yellow sd card error light on... but if i take off the x3 camera and put it back on, the error light turns off, and its working again... (ive tried to change sd card, re instal the fw) the issue still happens

What should i do? Return it?
2016-6-5
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, so after you remove and replace the gimbal then turn it back on it works correctly? so if you turn it off the fault comes back when you turn it on again?
2016-6-5
Use props
roesaputra
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

After the gimbal works, then i turn it off, and turn it on, the gimbal still works... but if i turn it on about couple of hours, it ist working again, and i need to repeat the remove and put it back again
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Have you activated the Osmo? Could you please connect your Osmo to the DJI GO App and check if there's any error message in the App?
Which firmware did you upgraded to? Are you sure that you've upgraded the firmware successfully?

Thanks.
2016-6-5
Use props
roesaputra
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Yes i already activated the osmo, there isnt any error on the app, i already upgrade to 1.6 something, and from the log it was success
2016-6-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

roesaputra Posted at 2016-6-7 07:34
Yes i already activated the osmo, there isnt any error on the app, i already upgrade to 1.6 somethin ...

Check to see if it holds your (camera/video) settings in the app, or dose it go back to default settings every time? (or maybe only when the gimbal has been removed replaced)
Also what about after a battery change dose it do the same thing?
You may want to check the screw tension on the base of the gimbal and the handle, and also make sure it has good contact with the pins and circuit board
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

roesaputra Posted at 2016-6-7 07:34
Yes i already activated the osmo, there isnt any error on the app, i already upgrade to 1.6 somethin ...

Hello.
Please check the connection between the handle and the battery, make sure the battery is fully connected to the pins.
At the same time, please try to reset the firmware by "Trigger+Record+Power Switch".
Check the connection between the gimbal and the handle also, please.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
2016-6-6
Use props
roesaputra
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Battery was fine... the connection between gimbal also fine...

Already try fw reset, but the right light blink red green all the time ( not the left one)
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

roesaputra Posted at 2016-6-7 11:59
Battery was fine... the connection between gimbal also fine...

Already try fw reset, but the right  ...

Hello.
OK, thanks for your confirmation.
According to your video, you can make it work normally by re-mounting the gimbal on the handle, right? So, why don't you check if the golden pins inside the connectors are oxidized? If you find a red round plastic piece, please remove it for a better connection.

If there's any further feedback, please let me know.
2016-6-6
Use props
roesaputra
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

I buy this thing 4 days ago, the pins is clean, no dirt or oxidized, yes already remove the red plastic piece
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

roesaputra Posted at 2016-6-7 14:46
I buy this thing 4 days ago, the pins is clean, no dirt or oxidized, yes already remove the red plas ...

OK.
In this case, could you please contact your dealer for an exchange? The problem may be out of the bad connection between the handle and the gimbal.

If you need any other help, please let me know.
Thanks.
2016-6-6
Use props
craig7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174836 ft
United Kingdom

can i make a note, I have the gimbal issue with my osmo camera and i am reluctant to use my inspire camera.  I have tried the firmware, the camrea was used only a handful of times and after some weeks packed away in the office in the case and camera bag on a shelf, it wont work.  when i have opened the DJI app i get picture but no gimbal activation or if is do, it tried to go beyond its range of motion.  when i opened it in the Litchi app, i noticed that the yaw changes but no matter what the pitch remains at -180 degrees
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules