Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Light Bridge 2 + A3 Channels Not Mapping Correctly
4348 10 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcdebusk
lvl.1

United States

- Lightbridge 2 plugged directly into A3 Controller

Channels 1-4 (AETR) map to sticks.  Oddly enough, "Mode 2" does not correctly map the sticks though.  Simply settting it to Mode 2 still leaves the Throttle assigned to the right-side stick.  But it doesn't really look like Mode 1 either.  It's just odd.  Channels 1-4 have to be individually chosen and mapped, but it can be done.

Flight mode switch on transmitter can map to flight modes, but they don't correspond to the correct modes (and it isn't a calibration issue -- I calibrated them correctly)

And here's the odd thing:  The landing gear button doesn't map to channel 5.  Flip the button and it does nothing.  And the Go Home button doesn't map to channel 6.  Pressing it does nothing.  But if you assign the corresponding functions to their correct channels (5 and 6 respectively), they both map to the wheel on the left-side of the reciever (the wheel that doesn't  click).

What could be happending here?  I did the 6/6/16 upgrade last night.  Could this be a problem with the upgrade?  It's like the Light Bridge 2 is "almost" correctly talking with the controller.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

2016-6-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>

Can you show us some screen shots?
2016-6-7
Use props
bcdebusk
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-7 09:49
Can you show us some screen shots?

Will do.  I'll get on it as soon as I get home tonight.

I may make a few short videos and post them via a dropbox link.
2016-6-7
Use props
bcdebusk
lvl.1

United States

A3 + LB2 + Ground Station are all fully updated

Here are some pictures:

For some reason, both Channels 5 and 6 map to the wheel on the left-hand side of the controller.  As I roll the wheel, I see channels 5 and 6 roll back and forth together.
Channel 6.JPG
2016-6-7
Use props
bcdebusk
lvl.1

United States

Here's another picture:

My gear channel maps to channel 18 -- isn't it supposed to be hard-wired to channel 5?

And I can't find my Go Home button on any of my channels.  When I browse the channel list and push the Go Home button, none of the channels move.

It's as if my LB2 ground channels have been mis-mapped, but I don't even see anywhere in the software where that could be done.
Channel 18.JPG
2016-6-7
Use props
bcdebusk
lvl.1

United States

And my flight modes correctly map between the ground unit and the A3, but they use channel 17.  Is that normal?
2016-6-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I map channels, I look to the available channels that respond to the switch I want to use.   I am not really concerned about the channel that makes the A3 do want I want it to do.  I am finishing the set up on a S900 with A3 and LB2 today with GH4.  If I have any additional input I will let you know.
2016-6-8
Use props
gary
lvl.1

United Kingdom

did you ever get an answer to this ?

I have just installed a LB2 with A3 on a non dji aircraft and have exactly the same problems ?

Thanks
2016-10-5
Use props
edwoodza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379177 ft
South Africa

any solutions to this yet?
2017-1-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

edwoodza Posted at 2017-1-26 01:44
any solutions to this yet?

Can you please provide a list of your set up and elaborate as to what you're particular unit is doing? What firmware versions are you running on all the components and which Assistant Software version are you using? If you have your own thread or have contributed to another thread with this info, you can post it here and I can take a look at it.
2017-1-27
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks to me like you are using an old version of assistant 2? I guess you are also not up to date with A3 or LB2 firmware?
Earlier versions did have some issues, try updating everything as of 18th Jan 2017 and try again.
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules