Maiden Voyage Complete!!! Woohoo! FPV Kit Questions?
930 2 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sandiegobusa.em
New

United States

Hey Guys

Took my P2 on its maiden voyage yesterday.  WOW, gotta say, pretty stressfull launching $1k into the air the first few times!   Hahaha

Was surprised at how intuitive the controls were, and how easy it is to fly.  No crashes or close calls, but they were just small test runs.  Brought it to work with me,  and will hit the open space park on the way home.  This thing is a blast.

One thing I didn't research enough before i made this purchase was a FPV system.

Researching it now, and will admit i am kind of overwhelmed by the info, and finding it tough to determine exactly what need for my setup idea.

My currecnt setup:

Right now, i have:
-Phantom 2
-HD3-3D Gimbal
-Hero 4 Black (will small piece of paper inside the gimbal to offset it just a tad so side button won't be pressed).

Majority of use this will see is at MX race tracks and such, following friends, and some occasional scenary vids when time allows.

Soo.....  Looking to add a FPV system of some sort just to see where the camera is facing and make sure i am getting the right angle.  Does not need to be a super fancy setup with an expensive monitor and such.

I am electronically challenged, so i would like to buy a COMPLETE PLUG in kit that does NOT require soldering if possible.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of a complete plug and play FPV system to work with my above setup?  Large fancy monitor isnt required, and using with my phone would be fine.

I have a Panasonic Toughpad tablet (ANDROID Based) that would be pretty cool to setup to use for this if possible.

Thank you very much!

I downloaded the users manual, and read it and such, but they should really make a Phantom 2 for Dummys version!    Still learing!

Looking forward to making some great videos.

2015-1-21
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Congradulations!!!! Welcome to drone flying. Look forward to seeing your videos.
2015-1-21
Use props
sandiegobusa.em
New

United States

Anyone have any first hand experience with this?

http://www.kumbacam.com/product- ... PV-Monitor-Kit.html

Thanks
2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules